Trade deadline

Lionized

2 minutes ago, Lionized said:

I would do this trade as well. 

How about this one?

2020 1st

2020 3rd

2021 5th

OL Vaitai > Currently the backup RG/RT. Highly rated on PFF with an expiring contract. 26 years old

RB Howard

and then use some of this capital to trade for Shaq Barrett and/or Suh?

Just now, flyguy1609 said:

apparently Tampa is now open to moving players now, report today said OJ Howard is available

I read an article discussing trade options and they mentioned Howard to the Patriots for a 1st. I don't know if the Pats really need to do that but it's certainly a move that could work.

2 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

And Howard has done enough in the NFL to be worth a 3rd/4th at best. Albeit I didn't see Sanu's value as a 2nd either.

It's hard to say. Jameis Winston has been really up and down while Arians hasn't utilized Howard either. I have Howard on a dynasty league team, so I'm holding out hope that he goes to the Pats.

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

It's hard to say. Jameis Winston has been really up and down while Arians hasn't utilized Howard either. I have Howard on a dynasty league team, so I'm holding out hope that he goes to the Pats.

I would too, but your draft stock only takes you so far.  You have to produce even if not in the right system or you get traded for scraps like Kyle Van Noy or Leonard Williams.  It would be a good move by the Pats to get him, but I don't think its needed and I think if they did do it they should not pay much.

Just now, Sllim Pickens said:

I would too, but your draft stock only takes you so far.  You have to produce even if not in the right system or you get traded for scraps like Kyle Van Noy or Leonard Williams.  It would be a good move by the Pats to get him, but I don't think its needed and I think if they did do it they should not pay much.

I don't disagree with anything that you've said. It was just a point made in an article on different trade options.

1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

How about this one?

2020 1st

2020 3rd

2021 5th

OL Vaitai > Currently the backup RG/RT. Highly rated on PFF with an expiring contract. 26 years old

RB Howard

and then use some of this capital to trade for Shaq Barrett and/or Suh?

I would do this as well. I think if we trade slay we do a secondary trade to either A get another depth guy in the secondary or make a move for a pass rusher. 

We will have to make a counter move to help out the D. With Slay out our secondary struggles even more being forced to play in Man coverage all game.

I think Suh is the most realistic pass rush acquisition that we could get on the cheap. Do you think he a needed rotational piece for our defense now that hand is back and Daniels only a little ways out from coming back off injury?   

Doesn't sound like we are shopping him..More like listening to offers and from what I've looked up so far is that we don't plan on moving on unless it a substantial amount Meaning two first, or a first second and a High Caliber player/impact full. 

Edited by MortexLion