Titans Pick'Em Competition - Week 1

TitanLegend

With the OK from 21 and Webby I've decided to get a pick'em competition going strictly for Titans games. In this pickem, you simply post your score prediction each week to enter. At the end of the season, the person in first place will receive a $25 amazon gift card.

I'm kinda iffy on how to do tiebreakers for this, but I've decided to make it as Titans related as possible, so the tiebreaker will relate to your predicted Titans score for that game. If you correctly predict the Titans score in that game, you'll receive 7 points. If you're 1 point off of the Titans score, you receive 6 points. 2 points off the score, you receive 5 points, and etc until we reach 6 off which gives one, and if you're off the Titans' score by 7+, you're awarded no points. However, in order to qualify for this, you need to correctly predict the winner of the game. So if you predict the Titans to score 24 points and win, but they scored 24 points and lost, you receive no points.

As an example, if titans0021 predicts the Titans beat the Raiders 24-17 and KingTitan predicts they beat the Raiders 20-17, and the final score is actually 23-17, the standings would look like this:

1. titans0021 - 1-0(6pts)

2. KingTitan - 1-0(4pts)

In the end, if this tiebreaker system still results in us having a tie at the end of the year(which it technically could), I'll just send a gift card to each winner.

If there's any questions feel free to ask, otherwise go ahead and post your predictions. Remember to include score and who you think wins. Anyone is welcome to participate in this, even if you're not a Titans fan.

Archived