BDL 2019 Week 7 - Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Camden Hood Rats

Whicker

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Camden Hood Rats  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Camden Hood Rats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/24/2019 at 04:00 AM

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ah yeah, that's one where we just have to see.  

Well, Moton is an excellent RT who has only given up 5 pressures all year.  14 total pressures between my OTs is pretty damn good. 

Who do you use for your subjective OL stats?

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Who do you use for your subjective OL stats?

I google the players, read articles about them, and then use the stats their writers report.  

For instance, the Moton one came from here https://www.panthers.com/news/stats-you-need-to-know-bye-week-reset

According to Pro Football Focus, Taylor Moton ranks second among qualifying offensive tackles with just five pressures allowed.

Sometimes they use PFF, sometimes they use their own, sometimes it's another site.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:56 PM, Whicker said:

Look for a few draws and screens to slow down the Camden pass rush. 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

So I looked at the Camden offense first and went omgus that line then I went to Berlin and it's somehow worse 

Jlash at least attempts to protect his qb a bit with screens and keeping a RB in while Brady is just gonna die 

Camden 17-10

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

With David Johnson not playing well, I think that helps Camden get a bit of an edge here as they can really key off against a poor OL with a less mobile QB.

I dont know where this narrative started.  LG has been an issue, but OT and C has been very good to excellent and Gabe is a great RG who had a little rust this week.  Itd be more of an issue if Hicks was in there cause he is a beast.

Ok I screwed up here. My vote for Berlin was very much based on the fact that I liked their running game a lot vs a light front. I just didn't see Johnson getting only 1 carry because of an injury which obviously limits that running game a lot. I don't know if we can change votes like that, if so I would like to switch to Camden. If not, sorry Jlash

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Ok I screwed up here. My vote for Berlin was very much based on the fact that I liked their running game a lot vs a light front. I just didn't see Johnson getting only 1 carry because of an injury which obviously limits that running game a lot. I don't know if we can change votes like that, if so I would like to switch to Camden. If not, sorry Jlash

No worries.