MMA Thread | As the UFC Turns

beekay414

21 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Holly Holm vs Megan Anderson official for UFC 225 in Chicago. Winner gets Cyborg.

I'm glad Anderson is fighting Holm before Cyborg. I may be a minority but if/when Cyborg falls, Anderson is gonna be the one who drops her.

Her striking is ferocious 

Her handspeed for being 6'0 is really good and she has power behind it 

4 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'm glad Anderson is fighting Holm before Cyborg. I may be a minority but if/when Cyborg falls, Anderson is gonna be the one who drops her.

Her striking is ferocious 

Her handspeed for being 6'0 is really good and she has power behind it 

I'm waiting for the UFC to bring in Jorina Baars and hyping her up despite her 1-3 mma record lol

Just now, eagles101 said:

Unless askren is actually pushing to get into the ufc he should shut his mouth. Its just insecure to call people out like that knowing you wont ever fight them.

He's been actively pushing it for years. It's not his fault he never wound up in the UFC. It's not insecurity when you 100% believe you'll beat the people you mention. Oh, and he's only called out GSP and he's done that FOR YEARS. Someone else mentioned it to him and it started a **** storm with other people.

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

He's been actively pushing it for years. It's not his fault he never wound up in the UFC. It's not insecurity when you 100% believe you'll beat the people you mention. Oh, and he's only called out GSP and he's done that FOR YEARS. Someone else mentioned it to him and it started a **** storm with other people.

I understand that but hes said hes done. So why spend time professing how you could beat someone you wont fight. Its insecurity. If he wasnt he wouldnt have any drive to say anything. I doubt hes insecure that he could beat khabib but that doesnt make you not insecure as a person. I think he generally comes off as an insecure person. (Not extremely insecure just insecure) 

4 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

I understand that but hes said hes done. So why spend time professing how you could beat someone you wont fight. Its insecurity. If he wasnt he wouldnt have any drive to say anything. I doubt hes insecure that he could beat khabib but that doesnt make you not insecure as a person. I think he generally comes off as an insecure person. (Not extremely insecure just insecure) 

Mmkay

And he's openly said he'd come back to fight GSP, the only fighter he's called out. But hey, he's insecure. Two time NCAA National Champion, Four time NCAA All-American, US Olympian, undefeated MMA Champion. Insecure.

And he always chimes in on MMA questions/comments. That's what he does. He interacts with both positive and negative posters. But hey, you can psychoanalyze him just from twitter so...

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Mmkay

And he's openly said he'd come back to fight GSP, the only fighter he's called out. But hey, he's insecure. Two time NCAA National Champion, Four time NCAA All-American, US Olympian, undefeated MMA Champion. Insecure.

Im not sure if you understand what insecure is. Tyron Woodley is a champion and clearly insecure. Insecurity has absolutely nothing to do with your accomplishments. 

24 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Im not sure if you understand what insecure is. Tyron Woodley is a champion and clearly insecure. Insecurity has absolutely nothing to do with your accomplishments. 

I'm well aware of what insecurity is, homie. Ben Askren isn't insecure lol. Trust me on that. The dude is as high on himself as anyone on the ******* planet.

1 hour ago, bkobow05 said:

I'm well aware of what insecurity is, homie. Ben Askren isn't insecure lol. Trust me on that. The dude is as high on himself as anyone on the ******* planet.

Being that high on yourself screams insecurity though. 

Archived