Week 8 GDT: Bucs(2-4) @ Titans(3-4)

ttitansfan4life

7 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

It wasn't really working. The only long TD drive we had featured the WRs, not the TEs.

Jonnu has 3 catches on that drive. Humphries has 2, Corey, Brown and Sharpe each with one. Jonnu was very big on that drive in moving us down the field.

5 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Jonnu has 3 catches on that drive. Humphries has 2, Corey, Brown and Sharpe each with one. Jonnu was very big on that drive in moving us down the field.

I'm not saying we need to go 5 WR and remove our #1 TE from the field. We were in a lot of 11 personnel that drive and it was successful. 

Jonnu should pretty much always be on the field and be involved. It just shouldn't be him and 2 other TEs. Ever. And it was, often.

Edited by TitanSS

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The most insane thing today was that we had multiple spread, no-back looks where Derrick Henry, Anthony Firkser, MyCole Pruitt and Jonnu were all split out at once. Like, multiple times that happened.

Teams are terrified of the MyCole Pruitt and Derrick Henry receiving threat.

1 minute ago, Andrei01 said:

Would love to see that again because live I thought he wasn't going to be tackled in the backfield by the defender being held.

He was the guy that Henry still had to make miss even while he was being held. Without the hold, Henry didn’t have the space to make the lateral move to get to the hole. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

Do like how Jonnu is playing. 

Playing with a lot of confidence. 

I wouldn’t mind seeing Jonnu used as a H-back Delanie at TE with 3 WR personnel but our coaching staff doesn’t understand how to put your best players on the field to create mismatches 

11 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The most insane thing today was that we had multiple spread, no-back looks where Derrick Henry, Anthony Firkser, MyCole Pruitt and Jonnu were all split out at once. Like, multiple times that happened.

Exotic trashmouth offense

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Tannehill was garbage for the majority of the game, but he came through towards the end. Gotta give props. I’m basically done with Corey Davis. The dude is not good. 

No our OC isn’t that good, & Tannehill missed Corey twice but I’ll take the win. It’s hard for any WR to look good in our offense the coaching staff take our best players off the field don’t have a clue on how to scheme players open. All the route designs are basic play calling is 1996