Is this Brady’s final year in New England?

rocky_rams

5 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

Is your source Julian Edelman? 

No. Julian didn't go to Serra with brady. He went to Woodside. 

To be fair though, Serra is in San Mateo and Julian went to junior college at CSM (college of San Mateo).

Leaving the Pats? Probably not likely. 

But I think 100% he’d stay away from the murderers row that is the NFC and his most likely options are Las Vegas or Tennessee. 

And Adam Scheftler isn’t putting information about his house out there just to put it out there. As Rich said, he knows something but being careful. 

Edited by BayRaider

12 hours ago, BayRaider said:

But I think 100% he’d stay away from the murderers row that is the NFC and his most likely options are Las Vegas or Tennessee. 

And Adam Scheftler isn’t putting information about his house out there just to put it out there. As Rich said, he knows something but being careful. 

depends how you define leaving. Would you consider it leaving if Belichick pushes him out? If he leaves and keeps playing it will definitely because of Belichick.

the options are

1. keeps playing at NE

2. keeps playing elsewhere because he wants to 

3. keeps playing elsewhere because BB pushes him out

4. retires because BB doesn't offer enough money/doesn't make an offer

5. retires because he wants to

Right now I'm very much leaning to option 4. 

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Schefter definitely pissed someone off.

On 2019-10-26 at 10:57 AM, bigbadbuff said:

Also, and this is just me but i believe Brady is the GOAT athlete, more so than MJ or LeBron, Babe Ruth, idc who, anyone who says otherwise is a clown. And i hate Brady with the a passion (in a competitive way, i actually like him other than the fact that he’s ruined my entire life as a Bills fan)

LOL