SNF: New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys

titans0021

1 minute ago, Malik said:

I'm just surprised on how little they're leaning on the running game.

Well the giants have a good D-line, but, I mean, it's not like they aren't feeding Zeke the ball. Outside of that INT, the Giants were still in it, but, now I'm not sure anymore lol.

Just now, Onizuka said:

Well the giants have a good D-line, but, I mean, it's not like they aren't feeding Zeke the ball. Outside of that INT, the Giants were still in it, but, now I'm not sure anymore lol.

The Giants aren't in it.  The Giants weren't in it.  From the start of the game, the Giants were never in it.  Their only chance was pick sixes and they're playing against Dak Prescott, not Scott Tolzien. 

Just now, Crickett said:

The Giants aren't in it.  The Giants weren't in it.  From the start of the game, the Giants were never in it.  Their only chance was pick sixes and they're playing against Dak Prescott, not Scott Tolzien. 

Obviously I wasn't stating the Giants were going to win it...but, before that interception, they were only down 2 scores,  had the ball, and I believer over 8 minutes left in the 4th. Would have been improbable, but, not impossible.

Just now, jrry32 said:

I...uh...don't really get the point you're making here?

Not sure, but, I would think it's due to some people wanting to see how good Dak would have been without having someone like Zeke take so much pressure off him. 

1 minute ago, Onizuka said:

Obviously I wasn't stating the Giants were going to win it...but, before that interception, they were only down 2 scores,  had the ball, and I believer over 8 minutes left in the 4th. Would have been improbable, but, not impossible.

Technically yeah, but they really only had 1 decent drive so far and that only yielded a field goal after getting to the 10 yard line.

Just now, y*so*blu said:

Sarcasm. I heard him called overrated pretty often because he had the line and Ezekiel, but throws like the last one to Witten prove he really is great IMO.

I think it's just weird to make that stand today. He hasn't played particularly well today.

Archived