Dolphins have traded......

Swampbilly

Love what you guys are doing. Would much rather be a Dolphins fan right now than a Redskins, or Bengals. Once team is admitting they need to make changes, stock piling picks, and by passing short-term mediocrity for a potential long-term, sustained benefits. The other franchises embrace mediocrity. 

#FishTank.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Love what you guys are doing. Would much rather be a Dolphins fan right now than a Redskins, or Bengals. Once team is admitting they need to make changes, stock piling picks, and by passing short-term mediocrity for a potential long-term, sustained benefits. The other franchises embrace mediocrity. 

#FishTank.

I think everyone is pretty happy with the direction.  Whether or not we have the right guy making the draft picks remains to be seen.  

3 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

#FishTank.

Thanks......it is a bit awkward being a Finsfan right now.  We aren’t used to having hope for the future LOL!!!  I’m looking forward to the 2020 draft so much that I might even make the trip to Vegas.  Grier has proven that he isn’t bad at drafting players so I expect us to have no surprises with our first 2 picks and to look for players that are currently projected top 15, but fall for sketchy reasons, with our 3rd and 4th picks.

6 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

I think everyone is pretty happy with the direction.  Whether or not we have the right guy making the draft picks remains to be seen.  

It's not an easy task, even the best in the game makes plenty of wrong ones. And he's willing to admit that- that's why he's always traded down and added more picks. This is the scary part of the process, they just have to see it through.