Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So is constantly voting me and ted when I soft claim and practically clear him. Knowing the Forge is Drump you're basically saying that you think there are 5 mafia in a game of 18 people. Seems unlikely.

That actually seems like roughly the right amount of scum at 5. One other for 6 overall non-town seems about right as far as ratios go.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The Orca said:

Yeah he may not be, but I think his questioning is displaying an underlying bit of knowledge and he is looking for if Counselor is really the protector/protected a hit 

Christ on a cracker. Let me spell it out.

I don't believe Counselor's protector claim.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

So is constantly voting me and ted when I soft claim and practically clear him. Knowing the Forge is Drump you're basically saying that you think there are 5 mafia in a game of 18 people. Seems unlikely.

Nope...I dont believe you at all. Not even a little.

And no, I dont believe there are 5 mafia. I think the setup is a little more complex than that

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Nope...I dont believe you at all. Not even a little.

And no, I dont believe there are 5 mafia. I think the setup is a little more complex than that

I can accept not being believed but then your math doesn't work. Mwil, Malf, and Forge are mafia, if you don't believe that there are 5 than you're wrong on at least one of us, if not both, just on the numbers alone.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I can accept not being believed but then your math doesn't work. Mwil, Malf, and Forge are mafia, if you don't believe that there are 5 than you're wrong on at least one of us, if not both, just on the numbers alone.

You really need to stop thinking that I'm mafia. It is truly skewing your perspective.

• Like 1