Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

8 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Just thinking about two things.

1. N1, I'm guessing town was roleblocked. Yet ET was able to kill Matts. Why would one townie be able to make his move and not others?

2. Dome claimed he made his move early to counter Forge claim about "ending the night early". How is that consistent with his PGO claim? Would a PGO have night action?

ET could very well be indy and was not roleblocked on N1 .  is it the better play to let ET be mafia's issue to deal with for now?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

but you also have ksj to look at

What did he do that was egregious other than stay in the game? When was he replaced?

I dont see Counselor coming into the game and fake claiming left and right if he was scum. That's more of what he does as town and  how he did it felt town imo

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What did he do that was egregious other than stay in the game? When was he replaced?

I dont see Counselor coming into the game and fake claiming left and right if he was scum. That's more of what he does as town and  how he did it felt town imo

he half assed it, voted me for no reason and coasted until he was replaced.  to me he sits squarely at the top of inactive mafia 

I do get your point on counselor.  I have not really read him as scum sense he joined, he has done some really questionable things but his tone does read very similar to your game.  

for me it come back to ksj, not counselor 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

he half assed it, voted me for no reason and coasted until he was replaced.  to me he sits squarely at the top of inactive mafia 

I do get your point on counselor.  I have not really read him as scum sense he joined, he has done some really questionable things but his tone does read very similar to your game.  

for me it come back to ksj, not counselor 

If he stayed in the game I agree...but he was replaced and Counselors has to be weighed as well. Ted however has done nothing but claim some unknown info Hockey received clears him. That isn is whole contribution that I can remember over the last week

45 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I could buy into this logic. Counselor.

Ok. 

wait. 

just. 

hold the ****in fort here. 

you didn’t want to vote ted because I could be wrong 

yet, you’re willing to eagerly vote someone that has claimed to be a protector. 

in what ******* mind frame does that make sense? Are you drunk?

im not even saying don’t lynch counselor, I’m looking at this string of logic from you and saying WTF. 

• Like 6

Like, I keep trying to play this through my head to try and resolve it. 

I literally want to kick you in the ******* shins. 

you don’t want to believe me, whatever, I can roll with that. I’ve been wrong before and I’ll be wrong again. 

but, like, you didn’t want to follow me on ted because I might be wrong. 

but, like, you’re perfectly OK with voting someone because they claimed protector and someone else claimed protector and someone else thinks that person is lying. 

im gonna throw a ******* rock to my southwest and wish it nails you square in the ******* eye. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

As it should be. I’m flabbergasted as to how that makes any sense. 

When you're this pushy towards ONE vote, it's usually a harbinger of bad things. Nothing is set in stone, but you go on an absolute tirade for a single vote - a vote that could be flopped the other direction in a blink.

Here. Ted. See?

Your scum meta usually reflects this sort of behavior.