Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Yes I get that, but are we sure he’s unhittable? 

Yeah I get that....

what are the odds there are to civ protector roles in this game do you think. I know another civ protector. Counselor is also saying he is. 

seems odd there would be 2 of them

no it doesnt.

it seems even.

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'll absolutely murder anyone who says otherwise.

No joke, I will reign down upon everyone with the force of 1,000,000 suns who tries to say Chik Fil A chicken sandwiches are better than Popeyes - and I was/am a Chik Fil A junkie, would get it 2-3 times a week when I worked next to one. 

This Popeyes Chicken sandwich is manna from heaven. If I'm ever in death row, this is part of my final meal request. I have several other things to eat that day, but this chicken sandwich is there too.

The hype is absolutely real.

Popeyes or chick fil a chicken sandwiches are overrated. If either of them are the best chicken sandwiches in your area, your areas food just isn’t that good..... hello texas 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Popeyes or chick fil a chicken sandwiches are overrated. If either of them are the best chicken sandwiches in your area, your areas food just isn’t that good..... hello texas 

Minnesota food is a step above nuclear waste, so I take your opinion very lightly in this matter.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Our food is terrible for the most part, but I’ve had way better chicken sammiches than popeyes 

Well yeah, there are bound to be hole in the wall or mom and pop shops that do much better than Popeyes or CFA. Maybe even a few regional chains, such as Pluckers or Cheddars. If Parkway in New Orleans got into this game, it would be over in an hour, tops. They'd make a life changing spicy chicken sandwich.

But as far as somewhere that can mass produce a sandwich Nationwide like this? Popeyes wins. Chik Fil A comes in an admirable 2nd. KFC isn't on the board.

Just now, Malfatron said:

well, i only like fresh slaw.

i will saw that chick fil a mac and cheese is better than popeyes.

but popeyes cajun fries are much better

I didn't even realize Popeyes had Mac and Cheese. I'm a red beans and rice kinda guy, so I pretty much stick to that at Popeyes.

I think it's a tie on mashed potatoes.

Just now, ET80 said:

I didn't even realize Popeyes had Mac and Cheese. I'm a red beans and rice kinda guy, so I pretty much stick to that at Popeyes.

I think it's a tie on mashed potatoes.

maybe its a wisconsin thing

there has to be a cheese element somewhere always

• Like 1