Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

19 hours ago, rackcs said:

I had no doubts you were telling the truth when you originally claimed. And I still believe you're the protector. But the fact that when gopher started cc'ing you Malf jumped in to say that there could be two town protectors is what makes me think you might actually be the scum protector.

21 hours ago, rackcs said:

I don't think it's impossible to have two town protectors here but I think it's more likely that there's one scum one and one town one in a game this size. And for reasons I gave I agree that I think it's more likely to be counselor.

21 hours ago, rackcs said:

I think one of counselor or gopher is scum here and I lean counselor. If I remember correctly, it was gopher who was softing a counter claim on counselor and malf was quick to point out that it could be possible there are two town protectors. I think one of them is the scum protector and I think it's counselor.

So now that we're not **** measuring over here anymore.....You are siding with gopher as the civ protector because malf agreed with him that there could be two protectors?

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It was pretty clear he was trying to cc without totally outing himself as protector to everyone. You can argue the merits of it or if that's the reality of it but that's how I read it at the time. You've shifted the goalposts on this whole thing. First it was gopher didn't cc and then when that was proven wrong it's now he didn't cc correctly. 

But if it was totally clear that’s what he was doing, doesn’t that defeat the purpose of what he was doing? 

On 11/5/2019 at 9:12 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Yes I get that, but are we sure he’s unhittable? 

Yeah I get that....

what are the odds there are to civ protector roles in this game do you think. I know another civ protector. Counselor is also saying he is. 

seems odd there would be 2 of them

On 11/5/2019 at 9:13 PM, Malfatron said:

no it doesnt.

it seems even.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:14 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Two civ protectors does seem even? I’m honestly just wondering. 

On 11/5/2019 at 9:15 PM, Malfatron said:

its not likely unless its a modified role or something. or protector and jailor

best discussed after night is over tho

Here's the entire interaction.

10 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

No there Is a chance nobody is lying.

all I stated was I knew who the civ protector is.

but we don’t know if there is two civ protectors,

but

the comment counselor had where he said he was protected has me questioning him.

Did anyone not read this post from Gopher.  His soft claim on knowing who a civ protector is.  I...and I think most took it as a counter to counselor.  I am not sure what gopher has for info or how he has it.  

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

So now that we're not **** measuring over here anymore.....You are siding with gopher as the civ protector because malf agreed with him that there could be two protectors?

That's just not at all what I've been saying but since you can't figure it out. Gopher starts to question whether there could be two protector and malf jumps in real quick to say that there definitely could be. Gopher was priming up to call out Counselor and malf stepped in to push him off.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

But if it was totally clear that’s what he was doing, doesn’t that defeat the purpose of what he was doing? 

Like I said, you can argue the merits of doing so or the effectiveness of it but at the time that's how it clearly read to me.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Did anyone not read this post from Gopher.  His soft claim on knowing who a civ protector is.  I...and I think most took it as a counter to counselor.  I am not sure what gopher has for info or how he has it.  

Read it again, then really think about what you are missing....

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

That's just not at all what I've been saying but since you can't figure it out. Gopher starts to question whether there could be two protector and malf jumps in real quick to say that there definitely could be. Gopher was priming up to call out Counselor and malf stepped in to push him off.

Somebody is an angry elf. Then why don't we let Gopher actually "call out counselor" since Malf ain't here anymore.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Somebody is an angry elf. Then why don't we let Gopher actually "call out counselor" since Malf ain't here anymore.

Not angry. My tone often comes off as angry or aggressive but I promise I'm not trying to be. I just talk/type like an ******* I think.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Like I said, you can argue the merits of doing so or the effectiveness of it but at the time that's how it clearly read to me.

I can see why that would be a reaction to it as I had a similar reaction when he first said it but when he reiterated that he only knows who the civ protector is, I backed off of that line of thought.