Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Just now, Counselor said:

So at this point in game scum usually pinpoints one person and pushes them very hard to try and convince town that person is scum as opposed to thinking multiple people are scum. Who has done that so far?

Doesn't matter what people do in other games. In THIS game, Orca is scum.

You are too given your blind defense of him.

Day 4:

Forge

Forge

Forge

Forge

Forge

Wow, that really got out of hand fast.

You silly little guys and girls, you think you got me, but you know I am so smart, I am so smart you could never get me.  Best brain, best stability, best brain you could ever has.  I am a strategic genius, and the obly reason we are in war is because I don't go kill them all with my be bare hands, which I could do, and I wouldn't lose a vote...

The man droned on for hours in this fashion, and before long everyone gave up and decided to just head out for hte night.

Forge survived

It is now Night 5.  Send in PMs.  Got til 1 a.m., or earlier if all submit.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So at this point in game scum usually pinpoints one person and pushes them very hard to try and convince town that person is scum as opposed to thinking multiple people are scum. Who has done that so far?

Yea, when you get a mafia aligned role in an investigation you generally push for a person. Orca is mafia

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m not scum. Blind defense? You come out super late with that info once you got some heat. That’s not very town of you.

Yes - blind defense. You have yet to say WHY Orca isn't scum. You saw a red letter vote on him, saw said red letter vote get corroborated by another source and didn't try to logically defend the accused - you tried to discredit the source instead. 

Think what you want on me, I sincerely don't give a damn. Why would hockey - someone who has no heat on him - corroborate my position? If he's scum trying to save scum, wouldn't it be more logical that HE breaks the story, and I corroborate it, given I have "heat" on me?

You're ignoring logic because you know we're a few nights away from endgame and Orcas death is one night closer to that endgame.

Orca, Counselor, Forge. Saving this for "I told you so" rights.