Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Oh, you definitely have. The only reason you would even be worried about a slip, is because you’re not the last one left. 

Or I left that out there because any lynch other than me is acceptable. Whatever floats your boat. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You didn’t and you know it. Laugh it off all you want but you know I’m right. 

It amazes me that you can still think that after night 2. 

Dome was certain that I was "fighting for my life". Gopher was certain that I was being defensive, etc etc etc. Things may not always work out as planned, because frankly, sometimes my plans are horrifically stupid lol, but there's always a plan, my friend. Everything said and done is with intention. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It amazes me that you can still think that after night 2. 

Dome was certain that I was "fighting for my life". Gopher was certain that I was being defensive, etc etc etc. Things may not always work out as planned, because frankly, sometimes my plans are horrifically stupid lol, but there's always a plan, my friend. Everything said and done is with intention. 

Oh, I’m not doubting that nearly everything you say had intention. However, you felt compelled to come out and say what you did about my methodical approach (even tho ET had nothing to do with what I was doing today). 

I didn’t direct anything towards you, simply talked to counselor about my doubts on him and you came out to defend him as well as post about how I’m “making my rounds”. 

it’s because you’re not the last one left.