Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Oh, I’m not doubting that nearly everything you say had intention. However, you felt compelled to come out and say what you did about my methodical approach (even tho ET had nothing to do with what I was doing today). 

I didn’t direct anything towards you, simply talked to counselor about my doubts on him and you came out to defend him as well as post about how I’m “making my rounds”. 

it’s because you’re not the last one left. 

All I can do is put you in a state of WIFOM and try to exacerbate that as much as possible.  You're a good player. I'm trying to outplay you. We will see how it works out. 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Why do we think there's more scum? Been pretty checked out of this game tbh since using my ability day 1. Plus the movie draft stuff. So I'll follow your lead here for the most part, it's just a lot of scum to have 5 plus forge.

Forges reaction today. I was in the midst of doubting counselor when he felt the need to come out and defend counselor. Then he made a post about how I’m trying to make him slip. 

there’s a definite chance that I’m wrong, but I would bet not. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

All I can do is put you in a state of WIFOM and try to exacerbate that as much as possible.  You're a good player. I'm trying to outplay you. We will see how it works out. 

Oh, without a doubt. I’m not expecting you to just simply say “rats, you figured it out”. It’s not the forge way. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Forges reaction today. I was in the midst of doubting counselor when he felt the need to come out and defend counselor. Then he made a post about how I’m trying to make him slip. 

there’s a definite chance that I’m wrong, but I would bet not. 

Fair enough, makes sense. And we haven't seen any 3rd parties either. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Fair enough, makes sense. And we haven't seen any 3rd parties either. 

As far as counselor goes, I think his role is a framer. I think he pays people off like he says but not as a protection. 

gopher was the protector yet somehow we supposedly have a second protector that seemingly has no restrictions on his protections. That and the interactions he’s had with forge (as well as malf) and I think we’ve been bamboozled on the results. 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

As far as counselor goes, I think his role is a framer. I think he pays people off like he says but not as a protection. 

gopher was the protector yet somehow we supposedly have a second protector that seemingly has no restrictions on his protections. That and the interactions he’s had with forge (as well as malf) and I think we’ve been bamboozled on the results. 

If I am a framer it is not in my role description in any way and I am green town. Could it be a hidden mechanic or something?