Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You tell me if it makes sense to have two protectors and no restrictions. It doesn’t. I may be wrong on counselor but he definitely has someone left. 

What makes more sense, having two protectors in a game with an overpowered godfather or hammering a claimed civ protector with a confirmed positive invest 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I don't care how paranoid you are that wasn't a civ move. I can accept it as a mistake but c'mon man, you're better than that.

So I make one mistake and you want to hang me for it? If it wasn’t for me we would have lost by now. 

did I make a mistake? Quite possibly but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong. Based on forges reaction there is absolutely one person left besides him. I will stake everything on it. 

Day 5:

What do?

I think Counselor is the Framer

idk man, maybe lynch someone other than me

oh so you know there is someone other than you?!

no just I don't wanna die ok

you're gay

Counselor

Makes sense, I investigated him as Town Counselor

Counselor

Counselor

unvote

Crazy how it's that time of the day again.

The crowd gathered around Counselor, and began to heckle him.  Really ****ed up type of heckling.  They called him four eyes, talked **** about his mom, and asked him they could have some jew gold from his globalist cuck Scrooge McDuck vault.  Counselor was hardly paying attention, he gave a defiant middle finger, and then jumped into the sewer with his big fat sacks of cash that he defrauded from the general population.  After a few moments, the crowd heard screams of agony from the sewer.  Yup... the gators got him.

Forge looks around excitedly, and goes up to the manhole to call down:

I'm looking for some gators for the border moat.  hit me up girl.

Counselor is dead.  He was Steve Mynewchin, Steve Mynewchin, Sorta Evil but we need a Good Team for this to be Mafia-Aligned.

Send PMs, if you all get them in night will be at noon.  If you don't, then it's at 5 EST.

Edited by SwAg