Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Our  wincon is to control the vote. I didn't control the vote with 3 left. 

Oh yeah...well either way we couldn't have won last night then, so that was a moot point.

Basically, we ended up successfully trolling so that if we couldn't win, no one else could either.

How utterly realistic in the current political state!

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So there was somebody else then? 

Rack. He was converted the night you died. No idea how. He basically played the entire game as scum and was in our chat. Malf was never in our chat, we didn't know he was scum (otherwise we would have told him Dome was a PGO, which we knew on Day one when we abducted him). 

FWIW, I wanted you to think that there was someone else. That was always the plan. I thought I could maneuver a counselor lynch before Rack really came into consideration. I didn't think that you'd continue down that road when Counselor flipped green though, which you did. It could have really screwed us because if you had a hit remaining, you may have just taken your shot given it was 2--2 after the hit. So I the plan came to fruition, but could have gone very south if you had a hit remaining. You weren't supposed to stick to your guns on that belief after Counselor flipped. 

• Like 1

@Forge so I was right tho that you had someone else when counselor was lynched? 

I was originally going to fake vote him by botching the spelling. Then I realized that it autocorrected it back to counselor. I was trying to get you to jump on it without him actually getting lynched. I was pretty sure it was him but I was trying to find out in a way that I could still back out of it. 

sadly, I realized it came through the correct way AFTER it was posted and couldn’t edit it so then I went to unvote and you had already hammered lol 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You guys should have taken me out much sooner than when you did 

Counselor was a problem later on. I was banking on you not being an unlimited vig. You were in the running to be the VP, but I'll admit that the "no role" thing kind of screwed with us because we weren't sure what you were and getting no role sounds like a swag thing to do. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You guys should have taken me out much sooner than when you did 

We didn't know for sure you were vig until the night you hit Orca, who we knew you were going to hit. We decided to sacrifice him and roll the dice that the next night you'd hit either Hockey or ET because we were confident that you wouldn't hit Rack who had already killed me in thread. We figured MAYBE you would think that ET was town and simply relaying information to Hockey, who didn't have a town/scum vibe either way really.

If we took you out the night you killed Orca, we had a chance before Rack was converted, but his conversion effectively eliminated us straight away...so we decided to completely screw Town over as best as we possibly could.

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

@Forge so I was right tho that you had someone else when counselor was lynched? 

Yes, but that was the intention. I didn't think that Rack was really in harm's way on that lynch, though I did apologize to him quite a bit in chat for possibly getting him lynched. I wanted to go big with a mislynch of someone else rather than me because we should have won the game if that were the case (making it 2-2). The weird Rack conversion on that final night screwed us. 

Rack drank irradiated water from Ted.  It enhanced his factional kill the first night, then he would reflect all abilities used on him, then he was immune to night kill.  

He survived the incubation period, and was either going to die or go Swamp.  He rolled a 53 for the Swamp.

• Like 3

Just now, MWil23 said:

If we took you out the night you killed Orca, we had a chance before Rack was converted, but his conversion effectively eliminated us straight away...so we decided to completely screw Town over as best as we possibly could.

Plus, it wouldnt' have mattered. Orca was a dead man. We couldn't stop the hit from going through just with sequencing. So we just went with the 100% guaranteed kill in Ted (no way Counselor was going to protect him) 

• Like 2