Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Counselor was a problem later on. I was banking on you not being an unlimited vig. You were in the running to be the VP, but I'll admit that the "no role" thing kind of screwed with us because we weren't sure what you were and getting no role sounds like a swag thing to do. 

I wasn’t an unlimited vig, I had 3 shots. I had a feeling the first one I tried wouldn’t go through but I had to take the shot. 

the whole no role thing I did to try and keep myself alive long enough to get some good reads and run with them on my hits. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Forge so I was right tho that you had someone else when counselor was lynched? 

I was originally going to fake vote him by botching the spelling. Then I realized that it autocorrected it back to counselor. I was trying to get you to jump on it without him actually getting lynched. I was pretty sure it was him but I was trying to find out in a way that I could still back out of it. 

sadly, I realized it came through the correct way AFTER it was posted and couldn’t edit it so then I went to unvote and you had already hammered lol 

Sure you were genius 

Just now, Forge said:

Best part of scum chat - 

Squire quoting mafia wiki to Swag when disagreeing with the implementation of a mechanic LOLOL

I couldn't explain to my wife while I was laughing so hard. I was close to tears.

I also laughed really hard trying to diffuse the situation by saying "SwAg, thanks for a great game! I had a blast" to which he replied "Shut up, you lived like 3 ****ing hours!"

• Like 2

I also liked how in the middle of @Forge and I laughing like crazy and Squire quoting Mafia wiki, Orca who had bailed from Scum chat for a full 24 hours and then condescended to Rack about how obvious the answer to our problem was in that he should be taking the faction kill that Forge lost after using his pardon...not knowing that Rack had been converted the previous night/early day.

LOL

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rack drank irradiated water from Ted.  It enhanced his factional kill the first night, then he would reflect all abilities used on him, then he was immune to night kill.  

He survived the incubation period, and was either going to die or go Swamp.  He rolled a 53 for the Swamp.

Oh hell yeah, rng god finally giving me my due @Malfatron was Malf actually scum or just a bastard role?

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

So...what the **** actually happened?

Forge was an unkillable Godfather

Racks was "converted" to other 3 days after Ted's bastard role enhancer move

Touch was a 3 hit vig that could come back from the dead

That was the trolliest stupid ending to a game ever.

I actually was converted twice this game. I killed mwil and then his team converted me. Then I was converted right near the end too. I ghosted and coasted through most of this game tbh. Most of the credit for my win goes to my incompetent bros, they were the behind the scenes geniuses in chat.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Forge was an unkillable Godfather

Correct. The sad part was, we didn't even get to take advantage of a lot of the fun parts of my role. Anyone who used a move on me at night would be investigated as scum for 2 phases afterward. 

I also had unlimited pardons...which would have been great, except all of the scum died via vig LOL

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Racks was "converted" to other 3 days after Ted's bastard role enhancer move

Rack was converted multiple times in this game LOL. We converted him N1 after the death of Mwil. Then Ted converted him by doing whatever the hell it was that he did. 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

The double lynch with Forge's self pardon essentially got Rack the W. I feel proud about that then.

Yep, that was Mwil's call. I was actually 2 seconds away from hammering myself when Mwil brought up that idea. Great assist from Mwil for the Rack win. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Correct. The sad part was, we didn't even get to take advantage of a lot of the fun parts of my role. Anyone who used a move on me at night would be investigated as scum for 2 phases afterward. 

I also had unlimited pardons...which would have been great, except all of the scum died via vig LOL

Guess i'll just laugh this one off as an unwinnable game from the start then lol.