Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Forge

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Let's do this @Pickle Rick. Like some posts so malf knows you're town and get everyone to jump on my bandwagon

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I didn't even sign up for this game lol. I think orca signed me up. I don't have the desire to be this irritated by a game right now

55 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh, you're totally scum lol. 

Look who’s talking.

Forge

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’ve already said that I backed off of it to that extent. Just say that there’s nothing I can say or do that’ll change your mind because of a meta read and move on.

You’re still dead to me after last game. You being an other last game and my early theory about those 3-4 are the reason that I’m in this mess to begin with.

You say you back off but your actions don't show that at all. This is not at all a meta read. This is you seemingly not understanding a town mechanic of this game. Nobody has come forward to disprove or counter this mechanic. 

It has nothing to do with your theory itself, it's more to do with the fact that if you were town you wouldn't have come up with that theory in the first place. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

You say you back off but your actions don't show that at all. This is not at all a meta read. This is you seemingly not understanding a town mechanic of this game. Nobody has come forward to disprove or counter this mechanic. 

It has nothing to do with your theory itself, it's more to do with the fact that if you were town you wouldn't have come up with that theory in the first place. 

So, just so I am clear here, you are saying that I’m scum and that my theory is wrong because of our survive win con?

If so, be consistent and push Nacho after I die. Squire too for that matter.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Let's do this @Pickle Rick. Like some posts so malf knows you're town and get everyone to jump on my bandwagon

i dont know hes town. i lean town.

in fact, he could easily be mafia just trying to appear civ based on the particular post he liked.

but of the two (orca and pickle) i would more prefer an orca lynch.

but likely, im going to vote between mwil or nacho

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

What an interesting combination of likes on that post

The “night” specification is what peaked my interest when scum clearly has day moves since Dome was abducted and silenced. I’m not sure how “pro town” that move is.