Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Again, I'm fighting solely against the notion that what I did was a mass town roleblock. 

Well, now you are.

When I said “town roleblock” you said “that’s not how my move works”

why not say “it wasn’t only town” or something similar? 

saying “that’s not how my move works” followed by “I ended night early” suggests your we’re trying to get away from any kind of roleblock claim.

If you thought you had a mass roleblock why not just say that?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

what, i have been saying its likely the opposite.

This was the post I was referencing. My apologies if I misinterpreted what you were saying here - 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

my fear is all town is roleblocked

As though my move were specifically targeted at town. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean, if I scum, they already know this, don't they? So what do I Have to gain by putting it out there? 

So you can say “If I was scum why would I warn town?!”

exactly what you’re doing right now, is what you had to gain.

Just now, Dome said:

Well, now you are.

When I said “town roleblock” you said “that’s not how my move works”

why not say “it wasn’t only town” or something similar? 

saying “that’s not how my move works” followed by “I ended night early” suggests your we’re trying to get away from any kind of roleblock claim.

If you thought you had a mass roleblock why not just say that?

I kind of figured it was obvious. Clearly it wasn't because a few people have now asked about this. But that is why in my response to pickle, I specifically put mass town roleblock (or vice versa). 

This entire time I've been fighting the notion that people were saying that I targeted town specifically with the move. As though it were only going to be used on town

Just now, Dome said:

yeah, if forge was intending to claim the day move as scum to try to pass as vannila the whole game, he would have had to make that comment. would have been perfect.

also, if he was scum, hes probably truly surprised that a night move did get it. no way he would have wanted the pressure here. 

okay, we may have something here

that was 2 whole hours ago lol

I've posted a lot in that time frame, and specifically, most of my responses to Pickle were at that time. I Think that there is just misunderstanding, honestly. Because that was what i have been talking about this entire time. That I specifically targeted town with this move. That's why that response to pickle was the way it was - to show how that idea didn't make any sense with my previous actions. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Or I could have just stayed quiet. not come under any pressure whatsoever, and just let things ride out. 

yeah, if forge was intending to claim the day move as scum to try to pass as vannila the whole game, he would have had to make that comment. would have been perfect.

also, if he was scum, hes probably truly surprised that a night move did get it. no way he would have wanted the pressure here. 

okay, we may have something here

Oh Malf....

Just now, Forge said:

I kind of figured it was obvious. Clearly it wasn't because a few people have now asked about this.

I said “you had town roleblock” and you said “that’s not how my move works, I ended night early” 

it’s supposed to be obvious you’re claiming mass roleblock? How would that be obvious?

Just now, Forge said:

But that is why in my response to pickle, I specifically put mass town roleblock (or vice versa). 

But not your response to me. You said “that’s not how my move works” and described a move different than a mass roleblock