Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Just now, Dome said:

I said “you had town roleblock” and you said “that’s not how my move works, I ended night early” 

because I didn't have a "town roleblock". This is not the same. My move doesn't specifically target town. Again, that is the notion that I am fighting against. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Or I could have just stayed quiet. not come under any pressure whatsoever, and just let things ride out. 

You could have. 

Interesting you’re telling us what else you could’ve done as scum

youre still scum in this scenario lmao 

Just now, Forge said:

because I didn't have a "town roleblock". This is not the same. My move doesn't specifically target town. Again, that is the notion that I am fighting against. 

But why not just say it was a mass roleblock if that’s what you thought it was? you went with the more vague and confusing “ended night early” 

and why did you say (or at least play along with the idea) that you thought getting your move in early before scum could get their hits in? How would that matter if you assumed it was a mass roleblock?

its clear you tried to claim something more vague other than mass roleblock, but that didn’t hold up. You retreated to “actually it was a mass roleblock”

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Because what you're proposing lacks a certain degree of logic if I were scum. 

I already explained the logic behind it.

Its wifom 101

Do something as scum that scum wouldn’t do, you’ll look like civ 

You can either believe me, or don't. If there was some miscommunication in there, then that's the way it will have to be. What I have been saying has not changed, I Just assumed that my intention of differentiating the specification of mass town was being understood, and clearly it wasn't. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

That's not what it did. That was the theory posited by others. My move ended night early

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Ended night early?

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Correct. That's what it says

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Night was like, really long.

why didn’t you end it immediately so scum couldn’t get moves in?

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I did. You will have to ask host why he took so long to actually get the write up in and finish it. 

This reads like a guy who was claiming a move that ends night early, not a guy that thought he had a mass roleblock.

you literally went along with the theory that you had to get your move in immediately before scum could get their hits in

why go along with that theory if you thought you were claiming mass roleblock? 

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

its clear you tried to claim something more vague other than mass roleblock, but that didn’t hold up. You retreated to “actually it was a mass roleblock”

Except it didn't. What I said was that I assumed at the time that it was a mass roleblock. It clearly wasn't because people died. So mass roleblock does seem somewhat disingenuous now. It clearly didn't role block everyone, for whatever reason. My pm states that I would call a rally and end night early. I assumed that this meant a mass role block. But again, it clearly didn't role block everyone.