Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Again, I assumed that it was known that I was talking about a mass town roleblock. How often do we have to go through this?

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don’t believe you. If you thought you were claiming mass roleblock, why not like, claim that?

why would you say “I end night early” to claim a mass roleblock?

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Because when people die, it clearly doesn't function the same and that would no longer be what I Think. You understand that what you're harping on is what I said I believed before, right? As in before night ended? 

But you played along even after the night ended 

No, I didn't. My response was in regard to you asking why I didn't put my move in early. I said I did.

Immediately. Not early. So your move was in before night even ended because you knew you were using it like yesterday, huh.

I never acknowledged anything about the reason being to stop scum from getting moves in. that's something that you have been adding in on your own. 

Why else would you immediately submit a move to end night, if not specifically to prevent scum from getting moves in?

What?

BTW, if someone makes a statement and you confirm that statement with no reservations, you’re confirming all of it. If part of it isn’t true, you might want to point that out at the time.

Edited by Dome

You want to lynch me, go right on ahead. I'm not going to keep running around in circles here. You either are following what I am saying, or your not, and honestly, if I'm not doing a good job conveying what I am saying, that's on me, and I don't know any other ways in which to make it better. If you are picking up what I am saying, you can choose to believe it or not, you know how it goes. My story has been consistent this entire time. You're focusing on different thoughts at different times and that's a huge difference. 

But you know the drill, you get the votes, I will willingly hammer. Or I can just lock it in now. 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

so nobody put default moves in early?

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I figure a couple of things. Delayed day hit, or possibly someone has priority over all other moves. 

forge if you thought you had a straight up roleblock why would you entertain malfs question in regards to the timing of moves?

Edited by Dome

Just now, Malfatron said:

lol, i want to see who brings up the most important part of this whole thing.

my eyes glaze over at the verbiage stuff.

i will mention it tomorrow if nobody else does

ahh, come on Malf, lets just do it now! Dome and I aren't going to get anywhere. There's just a fundamental difference in what is being said and heard and believed. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

ahh, come on Malf, lets just do it now! Dome and I aren't going to get anywhere. There's just a fundamental difference in what is being said and heard and believed. 

its not positive toward you sadly.

partly thats why i dont want to do it

you have successfully buddied me, whether you are mafia or town

2 hours ago, Dome said:

So scum had hits in before you immediately ended night?

ive hosted a lot of games, I’m not sure that I’ve ever seen scum get moves in before the day ended when they know they have a full night to discuss. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

See my post before. I have a couple of theories, but I'm just as in the dark as you are with regards to the timing and how it worked or didn't work in this scenario. 

Why would you be concerned with timing of your move if you thought you had a mass roleblock?

i specifically asked about a move that would end night early (read my first line) rather than roleblock, and you didn’t object to that line of questioning 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

forge if you thought you had a straight up why would you entertain malfs question in regards to the timing of moves?

I think I'm missing something in the bolded? 

And clearly my comment is not answering his question, but positing my own theories? 

Just now, Malfatron said:

its not positive toward you sadly.

partly thats why i dont want to do it

you have successfully buddied me, whether you are mafia or town

Go for it. 

We will always have Day 1, Malf. Nobody could ever take that away.