Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think I'm missing something in the bolded? 

And clearly my comment is not answering his question, but positing my own theories? 

Roleblock. 
If you thought you had a mass roleblock, why not stop the line of questioning about your move being submitted before mafias? It clearly would be irrelevant, if you thought you had a roleblock. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Why would you be concerned with timing of your move if you thought you had a mass roleblock?

i specifically asked about a move that would end night early (read my first line) rather than roleblock, and you didn’t object to that line of questioning 

Because that is my pm said and I wasn't aware that you were specifically differentiating things in the verbage? See how that works? Cuts both ways, man. I said something that clearly wasn't understood by everyone, and you said something with an intent that wasn't understood by everyone.  

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Roleblock. 
If you thought you had a mass roleblock, why not stop the line of questioning about your move being submitted before mafias? It clearly would be irrelevant, if you thought you had a roleblock. 

I thought that was how it functioned...before night came and we had dead people...meaning it clearly didn't...so at that point I don't know what is relevant and what isn't, because clearly I was wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

And clearly my comment is not answering his question, but positing my own theories? 

But his theory was based on the idea your move would end night early and the timing of that had to be before mafia got their moves in. Thats where my line of questioning was at.

If you thought your move was a roleblock you would know none of that was relevant. 

so why not point that out? Why let people keep going down that rabbit hole, as you put it?

if you were claiming a move that ended night early rather than a roleblock that stuff would be relevant. And it seemed like you thought it was relevant or at least pretended to think it’s relevant 

You saw malf working on a theory that you knew wouldn’t make sense with your role, but didn’t correct him?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
35 minutes ago, Forge said:

My pm states that I would call a rally and end night early. I assumed that this meant a mass role block. But again, it clearly didn't role block everyone. 

Who called a rally in swags writeup?

thats my thing i was talking about btw.

Drump called the rally. It was a rally for Drump.

now im going to bed sad

Just now, Forge said:

I thought that was how it functioned...before night came and we had dead people...meaning it clearly didn't...so at that point I don't know what is relevant and what isn't, because clearly I was wrong. 

This makes no sense at all.

almost nothing you’ve said tonight has