2019/2020 trade rumors or suggestion thread. breaking up LAC!

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Oladipo is probably the only former All-Star level player in his prime that you guys will be able to trade for without giving up Middleton. 

I'm not interested in potential damaged goods. He's played 55 games combined the last two seasons and he looked brutal in the bubble. I'm not giving up Donte along with 2 1st round picks for damaged goods. Plus, we can't trade our own 1st until 2024 or 2025 anyways.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I'm not interested in potential damaged goods. He's played 55 games combined the last two seasons and he looked brutal in the bubble. I'm not giving up Donte along with 2 1st round picks for damaged goods. Plus, we can't trade our own 1st until 2024 or 2025 anyways.

You're trying to win an NBA championship and convince Giannis to resign with the team. You guys need to make a splash move to add another scorer that can create off the bounce. What good is Donte going to be if Giannis dips after next season? 

Just now, NYRaider said:

You're trying to win an NBA championship and convince Giannis to resign with the team. You guys need to make a splash move to add another scorer that can create off the bounce. What good is Donte going to be if Giannis dips after next season? 

I don't care lol. Current Oladipo is not worth our only good young prospect and two firsts. Especially not 1 year of him. I'm not mortgaging the future, potentially post Giannis, for Victor friggin' Oladipo. 

5 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Minnesota has to trade their pick and win before KAT wants out.  Anthony Edwards isn’t doing anything for them in the near future.  

They already tried that, remember? KAT didn't like the guy they went out and got because he wanted them to work harder and KAT has no interest in doing that.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I don't care lol. Current Oladipo is not worth our only good young prospect and two firsts. Especially not 1 year of him. I'm not mortgaging the future, potentially post Giannis, for Victor friggin' Oladipo. 

Donte isn't that good my guy. Protect those picks like a mofo and tell Oladipo lets ride. 

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

They already tried that, remember? KAT didn't like the guy they went out and got because he wanted them to work harder and KAT has no interest in doing that.

Well they made the playoffs at least.  Jimmy and Thibbs would be too much to handle for most teams.  Towns wants out but he’s happy they traded for his friend...  Something gotta give. 

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:

Well they made the playoffs at least.  Jimmy and Thibbs would be too much to handle for most teams.  Towns wants out but he’s happy they traded for his friend...  Something gotta give. 

The Timberwolves have him under contract until 2024 so they don't really have to give into his demands. But what about a trade for Beal?

Washington receives: Jarrett Culver, James Johnson, Jake Layman, Josh Okogie, #1 pick, #17 pick, Minnesota 2022 1st round pick (top 3 protected) 

Minnesota receives: Brad Beal 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Bucks receive: Victor Oladipo

Pacers receive: Eric Bledsoe, Robin Lopez, #24 pick

Bucks receive: Victor Oladipo, TJ McConnell (need an emergency ballhandler should Dipo go down)
Pacers receive: Eric Bledsoe, Ersan Ilyasova (non-guaranteed $$$), #24 and Indiana gets back one of their 2nd they owe us later from the Brogdon deal

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bucks receive: Victor Oladipo, TJ McConnell (need an emergency ballhandler should Dipo go down)
Pacers receive: Eric Bledsoe, Ersan Ilyasova (non-guaranteed $$$), #24 and Indiana gets back one of their 2nd they owe us later from the Brogdon deal

That'd be a nice move. Obviously Oladipo's health is a major concern but if he's healthy he'd be such a huge addition for you guys. And if it doesn't work out he's a free agent after the season anyways. That's really one of the only moves that I can see you guys making that could potentially put you over the top without you sending a ton of draft capital out to make it happen. 

Edited by NYRaider