2019/2020 trade rumors or suggestion thread. breaking up LAC!

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

That'd be a nice move. Obviously Oladipo's health is a major concern but if he's healthy he'd be such a huge addition for you guys. And if it doesn't work out he's a free agent after the season anyways. 

Yeah, I'm fine with taking a chance on him but I'm just not willing to pay healthy Dipo price. It's a gamble acquiring a guy that's played 55 games in 2 seasons in what could be the last year of our window to compete. If it were a truly elite guy, I'd gamble but Dipo isn't elite. He's a fit but he should be plan D at best.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yeah, I'm fine with taking a chance on him but I'm just not willing to pay healthy Dipo price. It's a gamble acquiring a guy that's played 55 games in 2 seasons in what could be the last year of our window to compete. If it were a truly elite guy, I'd gamble but Dipo isn't elite. He's a fit but he should be plan D at best.

I just think it'll be hard for you guys to acquire another former All-Star level talent without depleting your draft capital. Oladipo is definitely a risk but his contract could also be a potential trade chip at the ASB for a team looking to clear cap space to sign Giannis, lol. Who else do you want the Bucks to pursue? 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They should honestly just say eff it and try to trade him to Phoenix. 

Suns receive: KAT, Culver

Timberwolves receive: Ayton, Oubre, Bridges, #10 pick 

I’d trade an unprotected pick before Bridges.  They need a defensive menace next to Booker on the wing.

Keep Culver...

Pick swap #10 and #17 so the Wolves can get the Suns unprotected pick in 21’ (strong draft)

Ayton, Oubre, #10, unprotected 21’, 23’ (top-5 protected)

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

I just think it'll be hard for you guys to acquire another former All-Star level talent without depleting your draft capital. Oladipo is definitely a risk but his contract could also be a potential trade chip at the ASB for a team looking to clear cap space to sign Giannis, lol. Who else do you want the Bucks to pursue? 

Don't know. Haven't even thought about it. I'm focused on the Packers and the upcoming hockey offseason. I simply don't trust the Bucks brass to do the right thing nor do I truly believe they'll go into the luxury tax prior to a Giannis extension.

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Detroit receives: Eric Bledsoe, DJ Wilson, Donte DiVcenzo, Bucks 2nd round pick

Indiana receives: Luke Kennard, George Hill, John Henson, #24 pick 

Milwaukee receives: Victor Oladipo, Derrick Rose 

Henson's a free agent

EDIT - it would have to be Tony Snell to Indiana

Edited by beekay414

6 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Ayton, Oubre, #10, unprotected 21’, 23’ (top-5 protected)

That would actually be a pretty solid haul for the Timberwolves. Phoenix makes the most sense as a potential trade partner for KAT, imo. They really would've been so much better off had they kept LaVine and Lauri instead of trading for Jimmy. 

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Detroit receives: Eric Bledsoe, DJ Wilson, Donte DiVcenzo, Bucks 2nd round pick

Indiana receives: Luke Kennard, George Hill, John Henson, #24 pick 

Milwaukee receives: Victor Oladipo, Derrick Rose 

Find a way to get us Kennard in that deal too please. I don't wanna do it and be called a homer like I was in the Paul deal I proposed lol. I'll try, you tell me what adjustments are needed.

Milwaukee receives: Victor Oladipo, Derrick Rose, Luke Kennard

Indiana receives: George Hill, Donte DiVincenzo, Tony Snell, #24, 2022 2nd round pick back from Brodgon deal

Detroit receives: Eric Bledsoe, DJ Wilson, 2024 top 10 protected 1st (from MIL), 2025 2nd (from MIL via IND)

Then Indy flips Snell's expiring deal to someone looking for space at the deadline for further assets, I dunno. I'm terrible at this ****.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1