Civilization: A RNG Battle Game for supremacy! China wins!

Malfatron

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

im way too tired to do it right now. if i forget, randomize me

you have 3 points to assign

just put in whats most appealing at first glance as a default

you can always change it before 10!

1 Point:

Medicine: An additional 10% boost to Defense

Code of Laws: An additional 10% boost to Diplomacy

Mass Production: 20% chance you get an additional turn attempt

2 Points:

Explosives: 10% chance that when an empire successfully attacks you, you set off an explosion, doing 2 units worth of damage to the opposing empire

Philosophy: 40% chance that upon a successful Diplomacy check, the empire who decided not to attack you will have their diplomacy roll reduced to 0 for the next round.

Espionage: You have a 15% chance to move one of your units to the empire you are attacking (determined pre-attack). If successful, you temporarily lose a unit but the empire you infiltrated will lose a unit each round (before their next attack) until they kill the spy (50% chance to kill the spy after the spy does 1 unit of damage). Only 1 active spy in an opposing empire at a time. If the spy isn't killed, and the opposing empire is down to 1 unit, the spy rejoins your army again (+1 unit to you)

3 points:

Nuclear Power: Upon a successful attack by your empire, you have an additional 10% chance of completely wiping out an empire by using a nuke.

Leadership: 15% chance that upon a successful attack, instead of damaging their unit, you will convert their infantry  to yours (-1unit for your opponent, +1 unit to yourself)

40 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Espionage: You have a 15% chance to move one of your units to the empire you are attacking (determined pre-attack). If successful, you temporarily lose a unit but the empire you infiltrated will lose a unit each round (before their next attack) until they kill the spy (50% chance to kill the spy after the spy does 1 unit of damage). Only 1 active spy in an opposing empire at a time. If the spy isn't killed, and the opposing empire is down to 1 unit, the spy rejoins your army again (+1 unit to you)

You changed this didn't you?

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

what do you remember the difference being?

I thought it read like the spy would take 1 unit each players turn until killed.  So if I went first and he infiltrated the enemy then he would take 1 unit each players turn (not that players but every player in the games turn).  So he could kill that enemy before they even had a chance to go.  

If that even makes sense 

Edited by Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I thought it read like the spy would take 1 unit each players turn until killed.  So if I went first and he infiltrated the enemy then he would take 1 unit each players turn.  So he could kill that enemy before they even had a chance to go.  

If that even makes sense 

ah, i see. no, i always intended for the spy to just take 1 hp away per round automatically until killed.

The spy does damage first, and then the kill attempt happens.

• Like 1