Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

So many good ******* actors on the board that just don't fit my movie. Also a ton of great directors left. Just a surplus of them.

Next time I'm just gonna pick the best actors, then a director, then come up with my movie later. I don't give a **** if that's backwards.

Just now, rackcs said:

So many good ******* actors on the board that just don't fit my movie. Also a ton of great directors left. Just a surplus of them.

Next time I'm just gonna pick the best actors, then a director, then come up with my movie later. I don't give a **** if that's backwards.

There’s a lot of actors I want to pick that don’t fit my movie so I’m in the same boat

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick you do understand that about 99% of my comments to you are jokes right? I bear no one here any ill will whatsoever and enjoy the banter.

Really seems more like 60-40 at times lol.  

I did add the xD so you knew my post was a joke.  

I really do hope you guys will like mine.  As a "amature" "history buff I will try and blend styles to bring to life a story that has been "lost to time"

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Between actors, director and movie choice I think director should clearly go last. Too many great directors out there.

5 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Between actors, director and movie choice I think director should clearly go last. Too many great directors out there.

Yeah but if you have a specific vision for your movie then you've gotta take your guy. Like if you're trying to make a Scorcese type of movie, you gotta take him.