Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

I messed up. I don't really need Tilda Swinton. Is there someone that wants her and I can use your pick? 1 for 1 trade no worries. I'll get the person I  truly want. THe more I thought about it, the more it's a waste of her talents for a small (albeit very important) role. 

20 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I messed up. I don't really need Tilda Swinton. Is there someone that wants her and I can use your pick? 1 for 1 trade no worries. I'll get the person I  truly want. THe more I thought about it, the more it's a waste of her talents for a small (albeit very important) role. 

Just give her a prosthetic penis and she can play two roles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Perfect chance for Idris Elba to be cast as bond. If not now then when?

While I like Idris Elba and think that at one point he would've been a good 007, I also feel like he's too old for the role at this point. The story I'm trying to portray is one where James Bond is very much in the prime of his career (the aging Bond thing has been played out in recent movies) and the character should be somewhere around his mid 30s.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

While I like Idris Elba and think that at one point he would've been a good 007, I also feel like he's too old for the role at this point. The story I'm trying to portray is one where James Bond is very much in the prime of his career (the aging Bond thing has been played out in recent movies) and the character should be somewhere around his mid 30s.

Hardcore agree.  Elba would have been a good choice 10 years ago.  I feel like at this point, he's got to be part of a one or two movie Bond series, if at all.

• Like 1

Dominic West is pretty likable.  Always get him and James Purefoy confuses though.  Think I have face blindness because in John Carter I had no idea WTF was going on since I thought they were the same character.

Edited by Outpost31