Team Building the FUTURE is now!

thebestever6

Lindsay and Royce are both Killing their valuation.  Both have valuations of 5 million range and  a little higher for their draft position a lottttt in Lindsay's case.

5 million Valuations is still not in the Franchise RB range 10+ mill and higher. That position will be addressed via draft high or free agency just because strengthening it helps Lock and a 3 headed monster is ideal to keep Lindsay fresh.

Kareem Jackson front loaded 2 year deal basically is being paid 6 million has 2019 OTC Valuation: $4,647,000.

- Follow the money trail hes going to groom a Young stud safety in 2020 and then get cut with only 3 million in dead money. We paid him like Flacco to build culture and Mentor a rookie in 2020.

Wolf makin 11 million 

2019 OTC Valuation: $6,936,000

This position or safety is most likely going to be addressed round 1. Again follow the money trail and who is underperforming contracts. 

28 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Sutton is being evaluated close to 15 million dollars annually goooooo might wanna extend him while we can given the cap space next year.

Players can’t be extended until the beginning of their 4th year of a rookie deal. 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

So the Mahomes extension before the playoffs on pro football talk a couple weeks ago was bs click bait?

The article was about his $$ when the extension likely happens, which was listed as "soon".   As in, in the offseason.   When his 4th year starts.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

Just now, Broncofan said:

The article was about his $$ when the extensions happens, which was listed as "soon".   As in, in the offseason.   When his 4th year starts.

"and ideally on the Monday after the 2019 regular season ends." 

Florio is an idiot then because he said they should do it before the Chiefs playoff run I guess he thought that was a possibility. Or, Mahomes may price himself even higher if that's possible. 

I stand corrected though lol

Chris Harris contract 11.917 million 

2019 OTC Valuation: $7,533,000.

-More likely than not this being the last year of the rebuild and Kareem Jackson Being paid what he was to mentor a young buck at Safety. 

-Chris' attitude was hey I can mentor a young CB as well pay me good money during a rebuild. 

-Look for a sign and trade at some point, or a let leave if we can get a 3rd comp. Wise.

Also look for AJ Johnson to get a Todd Davis like extension low mileage on tires. In the draft I see Denver looking for an elite instinctual dime linebacker. ( They can always add bulk)

- Dylan Moses was replaced by Mack Wilson who went round 5 to the Browns in Dime packages. Don't see him being on our radar round 1.

22 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Chris Harris contract 11.917 million 

2019 OTC Valuation: $7,533,000.

-More likely than not this being the last year of the rebuild and Kareem Jackson Being paid what he was to mentor a young buck at Safety. 

-Chris' attitude was hey I can mentor a young CB as well pay me good money during a rebuild. 

-Look for a sign and trade at some point, or a let leave if we can get a 3rd comp. Wise.

Also look for AJ Johnson to get a Todd Davis like extension low mileage on tires. In the draft I see Denver looking for an elite instinctual dime linebacker. ( They can always add bulk)

- Dylan Moses was replaced by Mack Wilson who went round 5 to the Browns in Dime packages. Don't see him being on our radar round 1.

AJ Johnson is signed cheaply for 2 years, and then still has a RFA year built in.  He's essentially in his rookie year.  Again, there's no extension available until his RFA year is done, after 2021.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

AJ Johnson is signed cheaply for 2 years, and then still has a RFA year built in.  He's essentially in his rookie year.  Again, there's no extension available until his RFA year is done, after 2021.

Gotcha, didn't know how that worked given he was an undrafted free agent in 2015.