The good, the bad, the WINNING RECORD BABY vs. Chargers (Post-game talk)

RaidersAreOne

13 hours ago, Trojan said:

The Karl Joseph TFL against Melvin Gordon in the red zone was another pretty one

I was waiting for someone to mention that play....huge stop. 4 pt play rt there. it affected that play directly AND the delay call somewhat.

Edited by Devilshark69

7 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Jacobs is on path to break the rookie rushing attempts season record at over 300 that’s too much for him right now

he does need to rest sometimes, only time it bothered me last night was when Washington overran the hole on 3rd and 2. even if youre resting him, on 3rd and short it should be Jacobs in, his vision and power #1, makes play action better #2 and if you do decide to sneak him outta the backfield its less obvious than Washington or Richard. IMO.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Richie Incognito? Dude was out of football last year, he's 37 and looks like an all pro at LG. Such an underrated signing that many didn't like.

Benson is a feel good story coming back to Oakland where he got his start in the league.

that's funny stuff, I posted my reply before I read this. obviously I agree.lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-10-pff-refocused-oakland-raiders-26-los-angeles-chargers-24

PFF is a joke. What did they have to say about Ferrell and Crosby? Nothing. They're totally biased and pushing their agenda that Ferrell was a reach so when he has a good game, they don't talk about it.

This is what PFF does. They grade players low no matter what if they were low on them during the draft. And they grade players high regardless of performance if they had them high during the draft. It’s a b**** move. 

on the subject of BS moves ….I love when the experts have to nit pick carr for not pushing the ball down the field today, yet yesterday everyone was talking about the #5 pass defense, (and im not talking about us posters , its about the hacks(writers/haters)) at least WE can admit whenever we`re wrong. carr was good last night. my only real problem I had with him last night was when he didn't run with a whole half of the field open, first down for sure, maybe a td (as long as he doesn't have to put the ball out to get there.lol)

Another thing Trent Brown has been awesome! The blue check mark people on twitter laughed at the Raiders for signing him. Said he was only good cause of the Pats system. Compared his signing to Nate Solder and said the same thing would happen to him. He’s been worth every single dollar. 

Great win. Fair play to Guenther, he put together a game plan that seemed to confuse Rivers. Ferrell and Cosby were excellent on the d-line and Joseph and Harris were very good at safety. Real concern that Joseph has a bad injury, hopefully it’s not too bad especially as Joyner looked to pick up a hamstring injury.

Offensively we got off to a bad start but Carr came up with the goods when needed. He’s been very impressive lately and Gruden and him seem to be on the same page now. With our ever changing WR corp both Carr and Gruden have done a great job in setting and executing our game plans.

• Like 1

I dont know when, but zay Jones going to have a big game soon..he had his man beat a few times. Carr missed him. He is playing a bunch of snaps. I dont know if yall notices but Gruden called quite a few deep shots. Chargers just did a good job covering them. Carr did a good job coming off the read and going to his next one. Carr looks to truly trust his oline now. Havent seen happy feet in a while. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

I dont know when, but zay Jones going to have a big game soon..he had his man beat a few times. Carr missed him. He is playing a bunch of snaps. I dont know if yall notices but Gruden called quite a few deep shots. Chargers just did a good job covering them. Carr did a good job coming off the read and going to his next one. Carr looks to truly trust his oline now. Havent seen happy feet in a while. 

Carr is close, but not there yet. I wanna see him take the final steps. He is still a bit jumpy at times but has definitely improved. I love seeing him use his mobility. He always has a few passes that are just off the mark every game. The Lions game looked to be what I want him to become, but no QB is always perfect. Still, encouraging stuff. Have to also remember we've had a revolving door at WR and I wonder how much that plays into it. Sometimes he slightly misses to Waller or other guys though. I also wonder how often Carr diverts from Gruden's calls.