NFL Draft: What do we need NOW and LATER

JaguarCrazy2832

18 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

im a bit intrgued with the idea of Lynn Bowden QB/WR/RB Kentucky.   he started the year for them as a WR and because of injuries he was moved into an Option QB so to me hes a good playmaker with the ball in his hands and could add a lil razzle dazzle(HB or WR Pass). id think he would go round 4

Yea I'm guessing with the success that Hill from New Orleans has been bringing, Bowden probably goes a round earlier than he would have otherwise since its quite a copycat league. Hopefully if we get him, he'll be a lot better than Laces was for us

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I'm guessing with the success that Hill from New Orleans has been bringing, Bowden probably goes a round earlier than he would have otherwise since its quite a copycat league. Hopefully if we get him, he'll be a lot better than Laces was for us

Well i think Bowden might have a lil more power then shoelace.   Im trying too see if he has fumbling problems but i cant find the stat for him.  Hes also a good punt returner and a decent kick returner. 

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Tua declaring is huge.

Two, possibly three QBs going ahead of us at 9. Greatly increases odds of top OT/Simmons/Brown falling to 9.

You’d hope but I don’t really think anyone will be eager to trade away draft capital.. would a team take a shot if he fell in their lap yes. But you don’t give up draft capital for an injured player I think Tua goes top 15 but I expect him to go after the Jags pick.

Edited by DuvalsKing

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

You’d hope but I don’t really think anyone will be eager to trade away draft capital.. would a team take a shot if he fell in their lap yes. But you don’t give up draft capital for an injured player I think Tua goes top 15 but I expect him to go after the Jags pick.

I would be shocked. Miami, Carolina, and LAC have zero answers at QB and they pass on a guy who has franchise ability? I don't think so, unless the medicals are really bad (which Rapapport said he got great signs from the doctor he saw in NYC, so I'd say thats unlikely).

8 hours ago, DuvalsKing said:

so ud pass on a guy if hes injured but what if Hes the Left handed version of Drew Brees. 

8 hours ago, .Buzz said:

I would be shocked. Miami, Carolina, and LAC have zero answers at QB and they pass on a guy who has franchise ability? I don't think so, unless the medicals are really bad (which Rapapport said he got great signs from the doctor he saw in NYC, so I'd say thats unlikely).

same. i also wouldnt rule us out even with minshews performance....... 

11 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

same. i also wouldnt rule us out even with minshews performance....... 

I would hope so. Tua has franchise QB caliber abilities. I love Minshew but I would be all for having both and having that problem.

10 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

so ud pass on a guy if hes injured but what if Hes the Left handed version of Drew Brees. 

I have a hard time wasting a 1st round pick especially a high first round pick on any player with a red flag on medical, off the field or character issues. I don’t care how talented he is or the potential because for instance with the hip he could play next year and be perfectly fine.. like Gurley, Ajayi... they had medical issues pre draft.. Gurley balled signed a huge deal now the Rams are regretting it regardless of what the GM says publicly and now that pre draft injury is starting to resurface. 

It’s like going to the car lot.. would you go to car lot see this car be in love and the dealer tells you yes this is our highest selling car but you don’t necessarily want this car we have brand new ones this is demo that was recently recked but fixed. Would you still want that exact car or would you want the same type of car just one that hasn’t been in a wreck yet? 

It becomes a different ball game when you invest in something that’s been damaged before. No matter how good of a repair was done at the end of the day it’s always going to be in the back of your mind when is this going to crap out on me.

Edited by DuvalsKing

18 hours ago, .Buzz said:

🤨 Did Phillip Rivers and Cam Newton just die or retire? Don’t get me wrong they are on their way out but it’s not like Carolina and the Chargers have 0 at the QB position. 

49 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

🤨 Did Phillip Rivers and Cam Newton just die or retire? Don’t get me wrong they are on their way out but it’s not like Carolina and the Chargers have 0 at the QB position. 

They are both reportedly pretty much locks to be gone...

Did you not see Phillip Rivers season ending presser?'

7 hours ago, DuvalsKing said:

Rivers had a bad year and Cam has been average/above average his whole career except for 1 year