The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

How can I be more clear? I thought I was laying my sarcasm on pretty thick. I’m exasperated because Matts is almost a scum lock and I can see where the trail goes from there. Another giant loss for inductive reasoning.

matts being mafia hinges on his soft-defending of you. Why would you think hes a scum lock?

or did you think hard bussing could salvage things?

slappy until i can come through tonight with a vc. i know he doesnt have any votes. 

i have been following along for the most part silently and learning a lot.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, we have no idea what conspiracy theory you two have concocted on Dome, but Matts is absolutely howling since his entrance.

How several of you are not even acknowledging his howling is beyond comprehension.  Like, you started with it, then when it became more reasonable, you decided to stop.

So you havent read my posts?

Nah, MWil is going hard bus on matts and KOTN. 

KOTN killed himself, rules were clear, may as well be the vocal one about it a la bcb in Breaking Bad Mafia with Ron (he lobbied for that modkill while Ron was his teammate). 

And, matts is basically a lock scum who faceplanted in a defense.

I'd actually be more open to listening to MWil as Town than matts since I could read it as matts knowing MWil didn't ask because matts is Mafia (and MWil isn't Mafia), and defending someone who seems likely to garner mislynch potential, while making yourself aware of a potential slip to avoid is viable.

matts is definitely scum.  I'll take that to the bank.

• Like 1