The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, he just admitted he is Nidoqueen which is one of Giovanni's most notable pokemon.  And it's ground-type.

Considering I was Nidorina and have said this multiple times I’m not sure what you want from me. Also who is Giovanni? I don’t see him anywhere. There’s James listed on Team Rocket.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Considering I was Nidorina and have said this multiple times I’m not sure what you want from me. Also who is Giovanni? I don’t see him anywhere. There’s James listed on Team Rocket.

Giovanni is the leader of Team Rocket.  I'm aware that he isn't in the OP, but there is a possibility that we didn't get every character.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What would even be the odds that he would be in the game then? 

Probably small.  However, Nidoqueen would be one I could see being able to be recruited into team rocket if that's in this game.

Here's my issue.  Nidorina is a poison type.  Nidoqueen is earth/poison and is one of Giovanni's most notable pokemon.  If MWil evolved last night(as his like on my post indicates), the electric shock should have hit because Nidorina isn't immune to electric attacks.  So I dunno if I believe him being Nidorina to begin with.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Giovanni is the leader of Team Rocket.  I'm aware that he isn't in the OP, but there is a possibility that we didn't get every character.

In the OP writeup with Matts death it said James, leader of Team Rocket. I doubt this theory very much tbh.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Probably small.  However, Nidoqueen would be one I could see being able to be recruited into team rocket if that's in this game.

Here's my issue.  Nidorina is a poison type.  Nidoqueen is earth/poison and is one of Giovanni's most notable pokemon.  If MWil evolved last night(as his like on my post indicates), the electric shock should have hit because Nidorina isn't immune to electric attacks.  So I dunno if I believe him being Nidorina to begin with.

That’s what I’m saying tho is if that is the one most known by Giovanni, would it even be in the game? 

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

FWIW, host confirmed he's not in the game. 

On 11/15/2019 at 7:55 PM, Hockey5djh said:
On 11/15/2019 at 7:39 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Also, James was the leader of Team rocket? The **** happened to Giovanni?

Not part of the game. James was the default.

Deal with it.

• Like 1