The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

3 died last night (2 by mafia, should have been 3).  

That could happen again, or if they just kill 1 that means 1:1:1 left.  

The other will get to play kingmaker 

Correct. Though that's not a town loss. Just depends on the other, assuming that they exist, and assuming that a faction hit isn't blocked. And of course, that is assuming that I myself am not the other. 

53 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Why did you choose Tk3?

It was between Racks and Touch. I didn't have enough info on either, but I was leaning Racks. I believe it was Swag that came in saying not to hit Racks. 

Then I saw a post by someone calling TK3 out for lying and I picked him based on my gut. It clearly was wrong. 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Correct. Though that's not a town loss. Just depends on the other, assuming that they exist, and assuming that a faction hit isn't blocked. And of course, that is assuming that I myself am not the other. 

Actually if we lose two tonight we lose. My understanding of it is that if we do not lynch mafia or other tonight we lose based on that alone.

- I've been asked by multiple people. Town's wincon is to eliminate all threats to Pokemon. Everyone else's goal is "survival"/even vote control

My opinion is Rags tonight. He has the possibility of being the last mafia member or other based on possible outcomes. 

If he flips Mafia, then we only have the other to find. (Unpopular opinion either Pickle or Forge)

If he flips Other, then the last mafia member is Forge, no way Pickle tries to hit himself.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Ragnarok, I was mistaken. There is a message from Abra in my inbox. For some reason it was separate from my punishment. 

I apologize for causing uncertainty. @Hockey5djh delivered the message and I failed to realize I had two messages from him.

That means that you, PR, and Forge have all received messages from me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

*forge and slappy

I messaged Forge and told him that Swag's list was very good and we should work through it.  I told you not to let touch and bcb turn you against me.  I told Slappy that I appreciated him trusting me yesterday.

All messages ended with 'Abra!'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I messaged Forge and told him that Swag's list was very good and we should work through it.  I told you not to let touch and bcb turn you against me.  I told Slappy that I appreciated him trusting me yesterday.

All messages ended with 'Abra!'

Can confirm, which is why I liked the post where Rags asked why we weren't working from Swag's list. I don't know if it was intentional, but I actually took that as him trying to tell me that he sent the message. 

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can confirm, which is why I liked the post where Rags asked why we weren't working from Swag's list. I don't know if it was intentional, but I actually took that as him trying to tell me that he sent the message. 

It was that and thinking Swag had a good list.