The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

On 11/12/2019 at 3:26 PM, Hockey5djh said:

In the event of a tie, there will be a 10 minute overtime. If there is still a tie after overtime, all tied players will be lynched.

@Counselor your call now.  As long as forge is tied with the lynch I think we are good.  

You can leave it as is so both rags and forge are lynched and guarantee the game ends here (hopefully with a town win).  Or you can vote one of them.  I'm fine with both dying or just forge.  

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Counselor your call now.  As long as forge is tied with the lynch I think we are good.  

You can leave it as is so both rags and forge are lynched and guarantee the game ends here (hopefully with a town win).  Or you can vote one of them.  I'm fine with both dying or just forge.  

But Slappy should be lynched 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But Slappy should be lynched 

Just make the vote.  Slappy isn't going to be lynched, everyone here knows it. Make the vote, let me laugh about being right, and let's get this to night. 

Or keep the double lynch, which seems hilarious when I advocated for just lynching me 24 hours ago and Pickle was concerned about a town loss, but now is suddenly okay with a double lynch in what he perceived to be a potential lylo situation. 

Just now, Forge said:

Just make the vote.  Slappy isn't going to be lynched, everyone here knows it. Make the vote, let me laugh about being right, and let's get this to night. 

Or keep the double lynch, which seems hilarious when I advocated for just lynching me 24 hours ago and Pickle was concerned about a town loss, but now is suddenly okay with a double lynch in what he perceived to be a potential lylo situation. 

Maybe we should lynch Pickle

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Bc mafia is confirmed to be you or rags.  Leaving it a double lynch gives town the win

@Counselor

@Counselor

Counselor is mysti (town)

Slappy is charmander (confirmed to be not mafia by the host)

I am Eevee (town), mafia tried to hit me so I can't be mafia. 

Rags is claiming abra

Forge is claiming something.  

Either way mafia is 100% rags or forge.  

Counselor leave the vote as is (a 2-2 tie) and we win imo.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Forge is claiming something.  

It amazes me the narratives you manage to create. All my stuff is out there, Slappy knows who I am and has commented on it several times, yet you act as though I haven't offered anything to create a misleading narrative.