The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I understand Orca is a huge ***** and won’t act unless he knows he’s safe, but I expect better from Malf, for some reason.

i was talking about finding a way around rule 13, which is ridiculous.

if hockey is worried about that, just give cover PMs.

either that or remove the rule, because that rule aint gonna fly

edit: actually, never mind. i misread the rule. Just remove it entirely lol. how can you not role claim?

13. As everyone has a role there is no role claiming. Character claiming is allowed. Please try to work within the best interest of the game.

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

maybe the person who compiled the list is triggered

magikarp got 12 on here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespinoff.co.nz/games/20-04-2019/the-original-151-pokemon-ranked-from-worst-to-best/%3famp

12. Magikarp

Towards the end of Kill Bill, Vol. 2, the titular Bill muses that the perfect image summing up the difference between life and death is a fish flapping on the carpet and a fish not flapping on the carpet: “So powerful even a four year old with no concept of life or death could understand what it meant.”

Magikarp is the Pokémon equivalent of that story, and there’s no more powerful metaphor in the Pokémon canon than Magikarp’s unending, useless flailing. It keeps on splashing without water until one day, it turns into a Gyrados and actually has enough power to wreak vengeance on all those who misjudged it or wronged it.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i was talking about finding a way around rule 13, which is ridiculous.

if hockey is worried about that, just give cover PMs.

either that or remove the rule, because that rule aint gonna fly

edit: actually, never mind. i misread the rule. Just remove it entirely lol. how can you not role claim?

13. As everyone has a role there is no role claiming. Character claiming is allowed. Please try to work within the best interest of the game.

Wait no role claiming lol

I think that guy’s just kinda nostalgic and basing it on memes.

Muk was middle of the pack in stats, and could **** you with it’s overwhelming poison effects.

Magikarp cannot attack for like 30 levels, and Metapod/Kakuna literally couldn’t attack unless you started with Caterpie/Weedle, and then their final evolutions are pretty mediocre.