The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

10 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:
16 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

So i'm going to try something different for role assignments. Everyone that is playing please PM me your top 3 Pokemon type preferences. If during the role randomization you are not a mafia or civ special role I will assign you your pokemon based on the type you requested.

As we are only dealing with the original 151 your choices for a top 3 are as follows: Bug, Dragon, Electric, Fighting, Fire, Flying, Ghost, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Rock, and Water.

If you don't PM me your top 3 before the roles get sent out, your Pokemon will be randomized.

@Dome@rackcs@daboyle250@theuntouchable@Ragnarok@MWil23, @Counselor

@The Orca@Pickle Rick@SwoleXmad@Matts4313@TheKillerNacho@SwAg@Tk3

@gopherwrestler@Nazgul,   @squire12, @Slappy Mc, @Forge , @KOTN-93, @Malfatron

Is there some sort of list or place to find these? I have no idea what any are

The list to choose from is literally in the post you quoted.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

edit: actually, never mind. i misread the rule. Just remove it entirely lol. how can you not role claim?

13. As everyone has a role there is no role claiming. Character claiming is allowed. Please try to work within the best interest of the game.

I may need to rethink the rule. Maybe not until a certain timeframe? I'll update before roles go out.

My working theory is that the less I know about the topic, the better I do, and vice versa.

Examples:

I have never watched a second of GOT and won.

I have seen V for Vendetta/know it inside out and was the most detrimental Town player in the history of Mafia...at least I'm in the Mount Rushmore/Pantheon of inept Town.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My working theory is that the less I know about the topic, the better I do, and vice versa.

Examples:

I have never watched a second of GOT and won.

I have seen V for Vendetta/know it inside out and was the most detrimental Town player in the history of Mafia...at least I'm in the Mount Rushmore/Pantheon of inept Town.

I'm therefore extra optimistic about this game. I know next to nothing, and yet growing up in the 90s/early 2000s, I know just enough to be either dangerous to Mafia (if town), a troll to town (if mafia), or completely detrimental to my faction/Town either way. I'd like my odds as an Indy, if there is one...and I have no idea why I do, but I do.