The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

How was the wiki wrong?

xD

Well I didn't think you'd pick up on it. 

I wanted a Pokemon, listed the class first and then was told there is none of that class and it's not an option. The wiki lists a class as the primary, but Hockey lists it otherwise, then the other possible one is a bird, and my other 2 choices of classes were gone...I got stuck with crap up the craphole 

Just now, SwAg said:

Tbh, I did it because it was a joke, which I realized afterward could be taken as a rule violation, even though I would argue it’s not a claim, and I was throwing shade at MWil.

If you get modkilled for that, it'll be egregious. It was blatantly obvious if you were in scum chat last game and in light of the past 24 hours of discussion in the Prequel to WWIII Mafia game that was a very obvious shot at my slip with Orca's whining about it/blaming you.

I still maintain that I owned my mistake and didn't blame anyone else (nor will I) and the extra embarrassment was Malf's previous slip, which I then ignored and made an even bigger one.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dome said:

hmmmm. 

there are definitely times that town malf becomes a follower.

this was a quick pick up, squire.

35 minutes ago, Dome said:

I sure don't.

I actually didn't like orca's cute little fake vote on you to start the game.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

hey @The Orca

quote the posts where I was defending malf

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I wanted a Pokemon, listed the class first and then was told there is none of that class and it's not an option. The wiki lists a class as the primary, but Hockey lists it otherwise, then the other possible one is a bird, and my other 2 choices of classes were gone...I got stuck with crap up the craphole 

Alright Krabby pants.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

"waaah, i didnt get the pokeman i wanted"

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

Break it down for us. Inquiring minds want to know. 

Maybe later. Maybe its something, maybe i was just joking around with Dome because thats what he said to me last game. I will let people decide for themselves currently

26 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Seriously, Malfatron is basically Growlithe with all the howling he’s doing.

You are mixing up "howling" with "not engaging"

I dont want to Jynx it, but a got a Weedle feeling inside Eevee that rack is mafia

Orca....

please go back and reread them without some theory you’re trying to work clouding your judgement

open mind, read them again

the first comment is questioning of squire for a factually inaccurate statement about malf. That’s not a defense of malf that’s stating a fact. 

the second is questioning your fake/meaningless vote on malf. That is not any sort of read on malf but a read on you. This is not a defense of malf either.

you're 0/2