The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Just now, SwAg said:

I think that guy’s just kinda nostalgic and basing it on memes.

Muk was middle of the pack in stats, and could **** you with it’s overwhelming poison effects.

Magikarp cannot attack for like 30 levels, and Metapod/Kakuna literally couldn’t attack unless you started with Caterpie/Weedle, and then their final evolutions are pretty mediocre.

dammit i want the objective worst

Just now, Malfatron said:

dammit i want the objective worst

I mean, basically all bug type Pokémon were ****.  Magikarp literally couldn’t do anything for 30 levels unless you depleted its splash move, and then because you had no other move, it would flail around and hurt itself and the opponent.  Lickitung sucked, and was merely a novelty.  Zubat and a bunch of the early Pokémon were all trash... there’s very little distinction between the bottom 75-90, but then you had like 9 God types, 11 greats, and the rest good to average.

34 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i googled worst pokemon from the og 151 and came up with

1. Jynx. 

2. Zubat. 

3. Muk.

i will be repping one of them

Muk spelled backwards is. Congrats. 

27 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, how is Magikarp not the worst Pokémon? It literally can’t attack until level 30

It evolves at 20. That's why.

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

slowbro_pokemon.jpg

lol this just made the list

giphy.gif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

So i'm going to try something different for role assignments. Everyone that is playing please PM me your top 3 Pokemon type preferences. If during the role randomization you are not a mafia or civ special role I will assign you your pokemon based on the type you requested.

As we are only dealing with the original 151 your choices for a top 3 are as follows: Bug, Dragon, Electric, Fighting, Fire, Flying, Ghost, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Rock, and Water.

If you don't PM me your top 3 before the roles get sent out, your Pokemon will be randomized.

@Dome@rackcs@daboyle250@theuntouchable@Ragnarok@MWil23, @Counselor

@The Orca@Pickle Rick@SwoleXmad@Matts4313@TheKillerNacho@SwAg@Tk3

@gopherwrestler@Nazgul,   @squire12, @Slappy Mc, @Forge , @KOTN-93, @Malfatron

DM sent @Hockey5djh

• Like 1