The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

On 12/11/2019 at 8:27 PM, Hockey5djh said:

Ah. My previous response was my convoluted, and clearly crap, way of politely declining the invitation to participate.

So i'm going to try something different for role assignments. Everyone that is playing please PM me your top 3 Pokemon type preferences. If during the role randomization you are not a mafia or civ special role I will assign you your pokemon based on the type you requested.

As we are only dealing with the original 151 your choices for a top 3 are as follows: Bug, Dragon, Electric, Fighting, Fire, Flying, Ghost, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Rock, and Water.

If you don't PM me your top 3 before the roles get sent out, your Pokemon will be randomized.

@Dome@rackcs@daboyle250@theuntouchable@Ragnarok@MWil23, @Counselor

@The Orca@Pickle Rick@SwoleXmad@Matts4313@TheKillerNacho@SwAg@Tk3

@gopherwrestler@Nazgul,   @squire12, @Slappy Mc, @Forge , @KOTN-93, @Malfatron

13 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So i'm going to try something different for role assignments. Everyone that is playing please PM me your top 3 Pokemon type preferences. If during the role randomization you are not a mafia or civ special role I will assign you your pokemon based on the type you requested.

As we are only dealing with the original 151 your choices for a top 3 are as follows: Bug, Dragon, Electric, Fighting, Fire, Flying, Ghost, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, Psychic, Rock, and Water.

If you don't PM me your top 3 before the roles get sent out, your Pokemon will be randomized.

@Dome@rackcs@daboyle250@theuntouchable@Ragnarok@MWil23, @Counselor

@The Orca@Pickle Rick@SwoleXmad@Matts4313@TheKillerNacho@SwAg@Tk3

@gopherwrestler@Nazgul,   @squire12, @Slappy Mc, @Forge , @KOTN-93, @Malfatron

Just randomize mine.  @Hockey5djh

• Like 1