Teams with different starting QB in 2020?

DoleINGout

The lowest scoring teams are: Redskins (125), Dolphins (139), Bengals (147), Jets (164), Bears (169), Broncos (172), and Jaguars (189).

Everyone of the other twenty-five NFL teams have scored over 200 points so far through eleven games.

Do all of these teams have new starting QB's next year? If so, who?

• Like 1

Just now, Bolts223 said:

Minshew deserves another chance since there is more potential for him to be the long term future.

I agree, but Foles isn’t really cut-able until after next season. I doubt the coaching staff takes sunken cost into account, if they even make it to the offseason. In which case, Foles has even less security as the starter.

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

I agree, but Foles isn’t really cut-able until after next season. I doubt the coaching staff takes sunken cost into account, if they even make it to the offseason. In which case, Foles has even less security as the starter.

I mean there still could be a team that might trade for Foles. They wouldn't get much for him, but they could at least get the contract of the books.

39 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I mean there still could be a team that might trade for Foles. They wouldn't get much for him, but they could at least get the contract of the books.

Assuming the Bears did draft a QB with their first round pick, I think it is plausible that they might inquire on Foles for a bridge year and veteran presence as well as healthy competition. A guy like Hurts thrives in any competitive environment which is what the Bears need going forward however Foles is an NFL vet with experience and familiarity with Nagy.

In such a scenario I could definitely see the Patriots being the main suitor for Mitch Trubisky. Why? Trubisky had a memorable performance last season against the Pats and Belichick has a tendency to take to these kind of players. Josh McDaniels, assuming he doesn't jump ship, also seems to have an affinity for mobile quarterbacks.

It's also very Patriot like to trade for a player when his value is lower than otherwise should be.

48 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Assuming the Bears did draft a QB with their first round pick, I think it is plausible that they might inquire on Foles for a bridge year and veteran presence as well as healthy competition. A guy like Hurts thrives in any competitive environment which is what the Bears need going forward however Foles is an NFL vet with experience and familiarity with Nagy.

In such a scenario I could definitely see the Patriots being the main suitor for Mitch Trubisky. Why? Trubisky had a memorable performance last season against the Pats and Belichick has a tendency to take to these kind of players. Josh McDaniels, assuming he doesn't jump ship, also seems to have an affinity for mobile quarterbacks.

It's also very Patriot like to trade for a player when his value is lower than otherwise should be.

A) The Bears don’t have a FRP.

B) Keep Mitch far from NE. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Bolts223 said:

Minshew deserves another chance since there is more potential for him to be the long term future.

I don’t think it’s stupid. They won’t contend next year regardless, have no first, and signing a bandaid QB will only hurt them in the long run. 

They should write next season off and prepare for 2021 and beyond.

3 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

I don’t think it’s stupid. They won’t contend next year regardless, have no first, and signing a bandaid QB will only hurt them in the long run. 

They should write next season off and prepare for 2021 and beyond.

Don't the Jaguars have 2 first round picks next year?