Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

Anyone ever bet UFC? I am a casual fan but am itching to bet on it tonight any advice on where to find edges and info? I'm tempted to buy this guy's picks he's the NJbettingguru swept 8 out of 10 main cards but $64.99 is steep I'd rather put in the work myself. 

Follow Cody Saftic.  His material is free.   He and his co-host give great analysis.  Canucks being doing  it for free for 10+ years.   Watch the podcast it’s the best way to learn.   Not perfect but ready +EV and you learn along  the way. 

I differ on O’Neil & am torn on Jacoby & Royvval picks.   

• Like 1

Last minute additions: 

NEW ADDED SAT AM -  Ty Chandler 10.5 rec yds 2U / 25+ 1U / 40+ rec yds +650 0.5U DK - way too low for the check down option for Mullens   

NEW ADDED SAT AM - Tanner Hudson +700 / +10000 2+ FD 0.4U / 0.1U -  as it went up a little in last hour

So that’s 4U more and 33U for today.  BOL! 

• Like 1

CJ Ham to score +3600 live.... KOC has talked him up a few times in pressers this year, if Minny gets within the 3 again I could see Ham getting the carry with the thin backfield. But he only averages 1 TD/season for his career so be weary 😂

Edited by adamq

6 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Anyone ever bet UFC? I am a casual fan but am itching to bet on it tonight any advice on where to find edges and info? I'm tempted to buy this guy's picks he's the NJbettingguru swept 8 out of 10 main cards but $64.99 is steep I'd rather put in the work myself. 

I'm on Leon and Royval tonight.

Also big on Bryce and took a stab at a sub.

Shavkat ITD is a decent play but pretty juiced. I took him by KO because the line between that and sub was inexplicably wide. 

• Like 1