Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

14 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Conley is +1400 on betmgm I'm so mad Ronnie bells 2nd td prop is +30000 and Conley doesn't have one damn.

Well you have to remember that the likely outcome is these plays miss 1-TD, and literally only 3-4x does a super long 2-TD prop come in (yes, we had Brandon Johnson & Sam Howell....and were a holding call away from Ty Chandler too lol).   But yes, by all means get max closing line value.   I just wouldn't lose sleep as literally 85% of the 1-TD plays miss.

Edited by Broncofan

9 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Well you have to remember that the likely outcome is these plays miss 1-TD, and literally only 3-4x does a super long 2-TD prop come in (yes, we had Brandon Johnson & Sam Howell....and were a holding call away from Ty Chandler too lol).   But yes, by all means get max closing line value.   I just wouldn't lose sleep as literally 85% of the 1-TD plays miss.

You're totally right lol I just feel like an extreme couponer looking for the best odds that's probably the most addicting part of gambling for me so far knock on wood.

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Colts are 2.5 underdogs despite being 5-1 over their last 6 with Taylor and Pittman both suiting up. Seems like good value. Thoughts? @Broncofan @N4L

My thoughts on the Sun card 😉

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Any thoughts on the Bengals / Steelers

As much as intra-division games are a slog, I'd lean to the o38.   Both D's are far more vulnerable right now - CIN doesn't cover TE's or the run at all, and PIT struggles to cover the slot/middle/RB with Minkah Fitzpatrick out.   And the other team knows this.

4 more TD plays for Sat/Sun, , 2 in the +300 range & 2 in the +400 - +450 range as I see too much value to pass up, and 2 more for MNF (uncertain, but time to take is now if news comes out later that drops the odds): 

SAT 

NEW ADDED SAT AM - Diontae Johnson +320 FD / +3000 2+ (wait until 330-4 PM ET) 0.8U / 0.2U vs. CIN  - the top WR in close as he separates.   Scored in last 3 games, worth the look vs. a leaky CIN secondary.   Still given it’s on FD it’s worthwhile to wait until closer to Gametime   

NEW ADDED SAT AM - Pat Friermuth +440 FD / +4800 2+ (wait until 330 PM ET) 0.8U / 0.2U vs.  CIN - frankly an even stronger play than Diontae given CIN’s coverage woes.  Will also wait but take closer to Gametime. 

NEW ADDED SAT AM - Josh Palmer +360 FD / +3800 2+ (wait until 330 PM ET) 0.8U / 0.2U vs.  BUF  - basically taking the 3 top separators in the RZ for LAC as I already have Erickson & Parham .  Will also wait but take closer to Gametime. 

SUN

NEW ADDED SAT AM - Dontayvion Wicks  +320 DK / +2800 2+  0.8U / 0.2U @ CAR - he’s the last guy I want to see prop-wise for Sunday.    With Christian Watson doubtful and Jayden Reed a true Q he’s the top RZ target.    He’s sub +200 everywhere else and I think it should be +150.    CAR has the lowest pressure rate on pass rushing and that’s when Jordan Love thrives.    It’s why I want Wicks rec yd props but also can’t pass up the TD prop at .+300 (or 2-TD at +2500) or better.  

MON

NEW ADDED FRI PM - Olamide Zaccheus & Quez Watkins +1000 / +12500 2+ Bodog 0.4U / 0.1U each vs. NYG -   with news that Devonta Smith has missed Th/Fr practices, other sites have them at +600 or less.   Because it’s MNF we could see Devonta play so it’s a risky play.  

You all know the last Sun prop I see, barring injury news that’s probably it for the TD’s as well for Sat - Sun.  

For Sunday all the TD plays are locked in except Harrison Bryant single-TD & Sam Howell single-TD on FD (takimg after noon SUN) and Monday single-TD for NYG longshots on FD & Nelson Agholor  on FD (SUN 330 & 730) Still waiting for 2-TD props on Josh Whyle but everyone else now posted.   BOL! Let’s have a great holiday weekend!  

Edited by Broncofan

1 hour ago, adamq said:

How we feeling about Gabe Davis? I like him to break this cold streak and actually catch a couple passes. He's on my fantasy team so I may just be trying to manifest it 🤣

DK.. 50+ rec yards +230, 70+ at +600, 80+ at +950

He's overdue but since Joe Brady has taken over as OC he has been pretty meh.

Against the Jets, Chiefs, and Cowboys: 3 targets, 0 receptions

Against the Eagles: 12 targets, 6 receptions, 105 yards, 1 TD

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He's overdue but since Joe Brady has taken over as OC he has been pretty meh.

Against the Jets, Chiefs, and Cowboys: 3 targets, 0 receptions

Against the Eagles: 12 targets, 6 receptions, 105 yards, 1 TD

His adot is at 14.5- by far the highest on his team.. Harty at 11.6 and Diggs 9.6..  so I hammered his 32.5 over on FD for 2u and then took the ladder on DK. yolo

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Any thoughts on the Bengals / Steelers

I really like the TEs in this one, both Friermuth and Hudson receptions, even with the back up QBs.

One thing I’m confident in, the Bengals are going to air the ball out. For whatever reason, we really struggle to run the ball against PIT - see Mixon’s 8 carries for 16 yards a few weeks ago. I think the interior guys like Hudson and Boyd see a lot of balls. PIT being down a few safeties only strengthens this. 

As for Friermuth, it’s as simple as we refuse to cover TEs. He’s killed us for 9 receptions and 100+ yards a few weeks ago, I don’t think Rudolph kills his opportunities this time around. 

I’m playing Friermuth up to 7 receptions (milestone) at +1500, just because the odds are insane. Hudson up to 6. Also parlayed both at 6 +7000 with a $20 free bet.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, adamq said:

His adot is at 14.5- by far the highest on his team.. Harty at 11.6 and Diggs 9.6..  so I hammered his 32.5 over on FD for 2u and then took the ladder on DK. yolo

I'm interested to see if the Chargers have fully packed it in or if they get the interim coach boost this week.