Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

I might as well post it....

I'm getting the feeling you are scum. As town you are reserved, passive, take in info, digest, then post....as scum you are agressive, vocal, and a little erratic. This game feels so much like your scum game. The two come to mind are the star trek and my game 

You thought I was aggressive last game in pokemon? I'd actually counter that it's the exact opposite of what you're proposing. Games you just described are like Criminal Minds (town), Overwatch (town). Dingo used to say all the time I blended in well when I was scum and I think that's largely because I don't make waves when I'm scum. I offer some things here and there, just enough to keep my head above water. That's also why Swag said I'm a big ***** when playing as scum. Even star trek I was never really under suspicion until the end. I was the last member of my team killed in both of those games I'm pretty sure. 

I did alter the game for yours...but sort of an outlier of a game. It was the first time I was ever indy, and I was able to immerse myself in the interactive portion of it and throw caution to the wind. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Take a stance and tell him who to hit.....

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And why did you change your vote off of hockey? 

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And what's changed in 1 hour. 

This is the post that has me feeling @Pickle Rick is civ power role hunting.

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12

You voted off hockey, saving him and voted forge

Then 1 hour later you are saying hockey is your number 1 read and forge is not even in your top 3

and again

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What do you mean? 

playing dumb to my question on what civ power role hunting is

Just now, squire12 said:

So why are you forcing me to give my opinions on people?   What info are you after that would be town friendly?

That's always been your scum game.  You are hesitant to post your thoughts about people and just go with others....look at d1.  

The info I'm after are connections to other players. Like where you connected yourself to forge

You almost got him lycnhed and then now he isn't in your top 3 axum reads. That is the stuff I'm after.  It tells me you could have in fact tried to buss forge (knowing full well you would not have gone through with it).  Then when asked for you scum reads he mysteriously vanished from your top 3. 

Now you are asking that same person you connected yourself to to corroborate something.  Mind you, the same person you rbough thought was scum up until well after night moves were in. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

This is the post that has me feeling @Pickle Rick is civ power role hunting.

and again

playing dumb to my question on what civ power role hunting is

That is by far the scummiest post I have ever seen from you. 

I'd love to know what in those 3 posts makes you think I am power role hunting?

And I wasn't playing dumb as I already told you.  

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

You thought I was aggressive last game in pokemon? I'd actually counter that it's the exact opposite of what you're proposing. Games you just described are like Criminal Minds (town), Overwatch (town). Dingo used to say all the time I blended in well when I was scum and I think that's largely because I don't make waves when I'm scum. I offer some things here and there, just enough to keep my head above water. That's also why Swag said I'm a big ***** when playing as scum. Even star trek I was never really under suspicion until the end. I was the last member of my team killed in both of those games I'm pretty sure. 

I did alter the game for yours...but sort of an outlier of a game. It was the first time I was ever indy, and I was able to immerse myself in the interactive portion of it and throw caution to the wind. 

Does anyone see anything in this post?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's always been your scum game.  You are hesitant to post your thoughts about people and just go with others....look at d1.  

So you are saying that I did that in this game?

The info I'm after are connections to other players. Like where you connected yourself to forge

Disagree with what you are after.   You may have an ulterior motive, and right now, I am not seeing it as being pro-town

You almost got him lycnhed and then now he isn't in your top 3 axum reads. That is the stuff I'm after.  It tells me you could have in fact tried to buss forge (knowing full well you would not have gone through with it).  Then when asked for you scum reads he mysteriously vanished from your top 3. 

This is just horrendous.   

Now you are asking that same person you connected yourself to to corroborate something.  Mind you, the same person you rbough thought was scum up until well after night moves were in. 

I think swag was right.....pickle is very much in the scum group.  This is pickle civ power role hunting.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

VC: Check for accuracy

4 swag - forge, hockey, pickle, orca

3 forge - rackcs, squire, counselor

1 hockey - mwil

1 rackcs - touch

1 touch - nacho 

1 BcB - swag

1 ksj - bcb

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Interesting assortment not in the fray 

Orca trying to draw heat off himself on the Swag line