Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm still kinda thinking pickle. I've thought his over insistence on how being masons with orca cleared him was a severe reach but thought he was town for other circumstantial reasons. Now though I'm reconsidering. This is a bastard game but how bastard is it really if he and orca are told they're millers? My theory here is that orca was a miller but that pickle is actually scum. That gives him plenty or cover as the scum. 

The thought has cross my mind as well. Just because they're masons (which I haven't verified and should probably do), doesn't mean that they're aligned.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'm still kinda thinking pickle. I've thought his over insistence on how being masons with orca cleared him was a severe reach but thought he was town for other circumstantial reasons. Now though I'm reconsidering. This is a bastard game but how bastard is it really if he and orca are told they're millers? My theory here is that orca was a miller but that pickle is actually scum. That gives him plenty or cover as the scum. 

I'm most comfortable with he or KSJ. Pickle has been my pick from the start of this day, but I wanted to back off and give more time to marinate when he was at the hammer. He's clinging hard to the idea that he's cleared through Orca's death which I'm not buying. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Granted I'm super paranoid about this game right now and probably reaching hard but again, that's where I'm at.

You have no idea. I have a pickle theory regarding you as scum that is kind of fun. 

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

How in the world did it come to be in the span of 24 hours that the person I'm most comfortable with in this game is mwil? 

giphy.gif

Because this game is pure hell. My other paranoid theory is that the bastard element of this game is that all scum flip town so we think we just keep killing town.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:22 PM, Pickle Rick said:
On 11/23/2019 at 6:19 PM, squire12 said:

There is nothing in my role PM that hints at my being insane.  

Not surprised you do not believe me.  It just adds to your issues this game.

BASTARD GAME 

This is the first claim of this being a bastard game.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:39 PM, Pickle Rick said:
On 11/23/2019 at 6:35 PM, squire12 said:

So does that mean that what Orca posted about you being cleared when he dies would be false?

No.  If invested we both would come back not camper aligned.  Our death and alignemmet are town, but the bastard element  is we are millers and if invested show "not town aligned"

He was quick to follow it up with him coming up as "not town" if investigated.

On 11/24/2019 at 11:06 AM, Pickle Rick said:
On 11/24/2019 at 11:02 AM, Counselor said:

How many scum do you think there are Pickle? 

Either 2 or 3 mafia and maybe 1 other.  

Max 4, but most likely 3, bc inherently bastard games are very difficult to win for town.  So I'd say dome favored the ratio to town some. 

Interesting take on the ratio, but I'd agree that it would favor town.

23 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:
23 hours ago, Forge said:

Pickle, there aren't words to describe the absurdity to your stubbornness at this point. That's just dumb. 

is it.  a key element to bastard games are insane cops

Then he pushes more about investigation being wrong with insane cops. So if cops are insane, why would you for sure show up "not town"?

Your story reeks and I think you're likely mafia with a town mason partner.

@MWil23 @Forge @rackcs

Am I the only one who feel like PR has done nothing but push about a bastard game and insane cops just to discredit investigations? He's admitted to that he will show up as "not town" but only after his town brother died. Such a convenient time when he can't corroborate his story.

I'm going with the there's one mafia scenario and I think it's PR.