Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

No, it's just legitimately ******* retarded and you're obvious scum

Why? 

Because here is the thing, even swag has referenced that there is no substance to my actual vote. I haven't particularly pushed him or anything with any degree of seriousness either. So I find this reaction by you very interesting

Just now, Forge said:

Why? 

Because here is the thing, even swag has referenced that there is no substance to my actual vote. I haven't particularly pushed him or anything with any degree of seriousness either. So I find this reaction by you very interesting

That's why its ******* retarded, theres literally nothing to it but people like orca are eating it up

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You think I'm voting for you because of the swag lynch? Interesting.

Where did I say anything about why you're voting me? Oh wait, I didn't. So are you purposefully putting out incorrect data with regards to my posts, or just a genuine error?

12 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

So, you have a specific reason to turn over a new leaf? 

12 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Back to Back losses 

11 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm not sure how those back to back losses are applicable to the current game that would require turning over a new leaf unless like those prior to 2 games, you are scum in this one as well? 

Maybe defending Mwil is the wrong phrase.   Certainly feels like you were  trying to help his cause as Touch was questioning him on his "new leaf" game play

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

Maybe defending Mwil is the wrong phrase.   Certainly feels like you were  trying to help his cause as Touch was questioning him on his "new leaf" game play

I have no idea how you are getting that at all. That's a completely mind boggling miscomprehension of the text