Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Bcb and Rackcs are the only 2 yet to vote.    predicting that bcb will come in early tomorrow morning and be looking for a recap of things

I know he read up some today at some point. He liked one of my posts

Just now, Counselor said:

I don’t get the hesitation to jump on KSJ unless you are scum with him.

KSJ is likely not going to vote for himself.   Pickle is so far down a hole with his tunneling on me, I am not sure we can get him back.

bcb has not been around in a while today.  rackcs very well could be scum with ksj and is looking for an option elsewhere to shift the votes.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Forge  should I post what items were revealed in my invest on @bcb1213?

If he's town I see no reason to honestly. I don't know if there are actually scum in this game or what, I wouldn't put it past dome to have a battle royale type game, but on the off chance there are, there's no reason to put it out there in my opinion. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If he's town I see no reason to honestly. I don't know if there are actually scum in this game or what, I wouldn't put it past dome to have a battle royale type game, but on the off chance there are, there's no reason to put it out there in my opinion. 

I get the battle royale possibility.  Just need to then account for the night kills.  1 on N1 that counselor has claimed.  2 on N2, Counselor claimed 1 of them, the 2nd is unclaimed.  

Couple options exist:  not a full list

--blocked hit

--scum missed submitting a hit

--even night mafia hits 

--the unclaimed hit on N2 was a PGO result