Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So if I don't lead your lynch and let you be, you will kill me.  

What reason then would I have to not lead your lynch? 

I’m not asking you to not lead it. You are so far down a hole of being wrong that you deserve to die. We are all green. Unless you can convince me otherwise. 

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why would I listen to you? You are usually wrong. And you are wrong again. Do you know why? Because everyone is Green!!!!

I'm usually wrong?

Was I wrong last game?  Touch, mail, and forge

Did 2 people killed think I was wrong?  2 people,@theuntouchable and @The Orca, that usually are good at this.  

I have over time come to the realization that more often then not when orca and I work together, we can usually solve anything.  Now orca can get blinded at times, but then you throw in touch....I'm sticking to my gut this game (right or wrong).  I screwed up last game and tried to get cute instead of just killing forge like I told you all to.  

I won't do it again. 

I'm usually wrong?

Did 2 people killed think I was wrong?  2 people,@theuntouchable and @The Orca, that usually are good at this.  

I have over time come to the realization that more often then not when orca and I work together, we can usually solve anything.  Now orca can get blinded at times, but then you throw in touch....I'm sticking to my gut this game (right or wrong).  I screwed up last game and tried to get cute instead of just killing forge like I told you all to.  

I won't do it again. 

Well I can tell you that you are 100 percent wrong on me. Will you eat that crow when you are? 

I'm usually wrong?

I won't do it again. 

You're wrong. Unfortunate.