Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I only recently have switched to believing you are scum, so that does not explain the hockey or orca kills.

If you knew early everyone was town then why not listen to me and hit squire and certainly not hit orca?

Squire is not scum though. I hit Orca because I thought it was funny. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You have not known this bc I only started suspecting you after n3.  Now you are clearly lying, why?

I chose my own targets because those are the people I wanted to hit. I don’t need to follow anyone. And I’m not lying. I’m leaving for the day. I will not enter into anymore crap with you.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Squire is not scum though. I hit Orca because I thought it was funny. 

You do not know this.  

I'm lynching you jow bc not only is it funny...

1. You are most likely scum

2. At worst it removes the player that has single handedly killed 3 town and has vowed to kill me (a 4th town). 

3.  We need a chance to win and killing you by far gives us our best shot

I gave my reasons why I hit nacho. After I hit nacho I suspected we may all be town. I chose Hockey because I needed to choose someone. Looking back if I could change it I would have chosen KSJ. Then I really believed we were all town. And I killed Orca because I’m tired of him following you on all your hair brained logic and thought it would be better for the game without him here and it’s always funny to watch one of you flounder around without the other. 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I only recently have switched to believing you are scum, so that does not explain the hockey or orca kills.

If you knew early everyone was town then why not listen to me and hit squire and certainly not hit orca?

So you are allowed to switch your reads but other players are not?  Must be nice to have different standards to holds other players to but not yourself.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You do not know this.  

I'm lynching you jow bc not only is it funny...

1. You are most likely scum

2. At worst it removes the player that has single handedly killed 3 town and has vowed to kill me (a 4th town). 

3.  We need a chance to win and killing you by far gives us our best shot

Ok bud. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So you are allowed to switch your reads but other players are not?  Must be nice to have different standards to holds other players to but not yourself.

Yeah and because I followed him a bit and protected him Last game I’m supposed to follow his logic now when he is so ******* wrong. It’s hilarious. They always say there is a dopier twin. I killed the wrong one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12

"Pickle"

Also why would I be caring of my brother if I was a double agent.  Everything reads plain as day.  I know you dont want it to bc it clears me and puts you, forge, and counselor in a bind. 

What bind?  Forge and I are camper alignef.  I believe counselor is as well.

Bcb is camper aligned.

I think you are as well,  but you put your head so far into a hole that I have to be scum you can't see things clearly

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm usually wrong?

Was I wrong last game?  Touch, mail, and forge

Did 2 people killed think I was wrong?  2 people,@theuntouchable and @The Orca, that usually are good at this.  

I have over time come to the realization that more often then not when orca and I work together, we can usually solve anything.  Now orca can get blinded at times, but then you throw in touch....I'm sticking to my gut this game (right or wrong).  I screwed up last game and tried to get cute instead of just killing forge like I told you all to.  

I won't do it again. 

Touch and Orca were both wrong on multiple things this game