Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You are assigning blame for kills yet take no responsibility for your lynch of swag.

Did you ever give a reason for lynching the claimed cop?

You won’t get anywhere with him. He’s delusional. Orca should take him to get checked out. He has “reasons” but isn’t man enough to say what they are when we all know he and orca are tired of getting whooped by Swag so they target him relentlessly. And aren’t men enough to admit when they are wrong. They are the Skip Bayless of mafia always hedging bets and making excuses for their transgressions instead of taking ownership like real men. It’s pathetic and laughable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

You are assigning blame for kills yet take no responsibility for your lynch of swag.

Did you ever give a reason for lynching the claimed cop?

Lmao.

No I haven't said teh reasons bc no one am has asked.  @theuntouchable told me I don't have to respond to things unless explicitly asked

I'm assigning blame to kills that were done so for lols and someone who has killed 3 and is going to kill at least 4 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You won’t get anywhere with him. He’s delusional. Orca should take him to get checked out. He has “reasons” but isn’t man enough to say what they are when we all know he and orca are tired of getting whooped by Swag so they target him relentlessly. And aren’t men enough to admit when they are wrong. They are the Skip Bayless of mafia always hedging bets and making excuses for their transgressions instead of taking ownership like real men. It’s pathetic and laughable. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable told me I don't have to respond to things unless explicitly asked

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Skip Bayless is awesome.  Not as good as Woody, but still great 

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I am the best player :ph34r:.  I said I did it for a reason and that reason caught squire and forge. You got caught when you claimed the kills and purposely chose to kill for lols. 

I KILLED @SwAg.  What is does that matter.  

Since none of you know the reasons I find it very laughable that you can take claim the high road in that regard lol. 

You caught 2 town after voting to lynch 1.  

Bravo!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm not.  You flipped you reads on a dime based on the situation at hand and then flipped back almost immediately when another situation called for it.  

Whatever helps you feel better about your play.  If you can't see why, I can't help you beyond what I have already posted.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lmao.

No I haven't said teh reasons bc no one am has asked.  @theuntouchable told me I don't have to respond to things unless explicitly asked

I'm assigning blame to kills that were done so for lols and someone who has killed 3 and is going to kill at least 4 

So touch expects a resins to statements that are not explicit questions from forge, yet has counseled you to do the opposite?

@Forge

This is gold right here.

• Like 2